Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Virginia player goes for the knees

[ QUOTE ]
I guess what I don't understand is how the UVA guy made it through the rest of the game. When I was playing, somebody on our squad would have been sent to do the exact same thing (or worse) to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. That was absolutely stomach-turning. What a [censored] punk. And of course, the [censored] zebras [censored] the whole thing up. If I was BC I would be making formal complaints against the officuals, the ACC, and UVA. That is bullshit.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess what I don't understand is how the UVA guy made it through the rest of the game. When I was playing, somebody on our squad would have been sent to do the exact same thing (or worse) to him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'm a bit surprised he didn't get some retaliation, too. He should be suspended for the rest of the year, at minimum. There's no place for this kind of [censored].
Old 10-12-2005, 08:01 PM

I agree but the refs wouldn't let it happen. Immediately after the scumbag dove at Kiwi's legs a BC linebacker jumped onto him an recieved a 15 yard penalty and was ejected. Shortly after another BC linebacker went after him and recieved a 15 yard penalty. Kiwi pushed him in the face a drive or two later and was ejected. I am BC alum so I am biased but it seemed the refs went out of their way to screw the newcomers to the ACC.