Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: wording when asking girl out

It's best to propose a specific time and activity. Whatever they may be.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:10 PM

First, you should get the girl's phone number. Then when you call her, tell her about a specific date, and then ask her if she wants to partake. Something simple, like "Let's go for Thai Food at this cool place I know and play pool afterwards, sound cool?
Old 11-05-2005, 03:16 PM

sounds like someone is afraid of rejection and wants a way to ask in which they wont't feel humiliated, embarrassed or both....if you want to totally take it out of your hands.....mention something you both want to do and give her YOUR number and tell her to call you if she is interested...that way the ball is in your court and if she never calls you can just realize that it wasnt meant to be and act like it never happened. And then masturbate to her later like you planned on doing later
Old 11-05-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's best to propose a specific time and activity. Whatever they may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah
Old 11-05-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sounds like someone is afraid of rejection and wants a way to ask in which they wont't feel humiliated, embarrassed or both....if you want to totally take it out of your hands.....mention something you both want to do and give her YOUR number and tell her to call you if she is interested...that way the ball is in your court and if she never calls you can just realize that it wasnt meant to be and act like it never happened. And then masturbate to her later like you planned on doing later

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also a great move if you're not sure where you stand. Kinda clears things up quickly.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:37 PM

The only downfall is if you are totally insecure and basically have to tell yourself that maybe she just "lost" the number and you need to think of that scenario in order to not suck on a tailpipe for 13-16 minutes or until you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean
Old 11-05-2005, 03:38 PM

you need to find out where you are at. if you just say "we should do something sometime" it sounds lame and is very non committal. if she responds with "ok" or "sure" then you are still nowhere and floundering.

put her to some type of a decision without being pushy.... "are you doing anything this week? there is this great restaurant i have been meaning to check out." or "are you free on saturday? i just bought a new set of sheets that you should come over and help me ruin."

if things are on she will either say yes or offer up an alternative plan if she is busy on the day you suggested. be assertive and confident while staying aloof all at the same time.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:39 PM

if you're insecure, you dont need to be asking a chick out period. even getting laid wont help that much, because an insecure person is more likely to get attached.

if you have [censored] to take care of internally, do it first. dont take it out on the relationship/chick
Old 11-05-2005, 03:53 PM

The best option of you obviously arent thing of jumping off a tall buildings is to just be straight ballsy and be confident and give her a smirk and the i dont give a damn wether you wanna shine my knob or not!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:54 PM

and when did i start typing incoherant, grammatically incorrect sentences like forrest gump