Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Re: How bouts we unlock \"StacysMom\"

Greenzaaa ...

ok

i'm ok again after hearing the devastating Granny news [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Re: How bouts we unlock \"StacysMom\"

[ QUOTE ]
From Mat's "No Affiliate/Rakeback Zone" post above, with nearly 15,000 views as I write:

"From now on all threads revolving around affiliate programs will be deleted when I become aware of their existence. (This includes rakeback discussions.) Those wishing to sign up under others can peruse the classified ads. If you publicly announce your affiliate status, you will be banned. (Don't worry. Second chances will be given freely to those who claim they were not aware of this policy.)
Please continue with the barrage of notifications."

Using Mat's "second chance" clause, I have unbanned you.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, question: (note that i didn't see the offending thread, so if any of my assumptions are wrong, let me know). but that rule seems to explicitly say "public" announcements of affiliate status. doesn't that mean that PMs (hell, they're named private messages) do not fall under this rule and should therefore be allowed? so, that means that if stacysmom's assertion that he only PMed the person, then that is not an offense at all. Certainly it would be different if he were barraging many different users with information, but it seems that that was clearly not the case. perhaps the written rules need to be changed if PMs are in fact not allowed.