Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: dan druff revisited

[ QUOTE ]
I could guarantee you that television could edit Dan harrington to look like the biggest jackazz there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee you they could not.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I started this thread 30 mins. ago and have already received 7 replies. Maybe you fellas should think about doing something more productive with your lives like, err...getting a job, than being drawn to threads on a chat board, like dogs to girls on the rag. Oh yeah, the high schools dont open till Thursday in my area, I guess that is the same for where you live.

[/ QUOTE ]

7 replies in half an hour? Welcome to the world of popular message boards, buddy.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You seem almost desperate.

Druff acted like an idiot. That doesn't mean he is an idiot 24/7 or that he will act like an idiot next time he is on TV. I suspect he won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

No deaperation, actually this thread is not about druff (whom i never spoke to or chatted with, other than maybe "nh") but about these lame azzes who like to put others down for no other reason then it makes themselves feel better.

Not one of these people said anything like " he was portrayed as a fool, but he still finished 1 and 3" It seems that when that when there is an easy target, peole go for the jugular. I wonder if these same critics had any comments on Josh Arieh's behavior in last year's WSOp. My guess is no, b/c though Josh acted like an azzhole, he was cocky about it, and of course, his girl was smoking. So what would be the point, couldnt bring that dude down no matter what you say. Therefore they wouldnt feel better about themselves. Druff, being on the internet, much easier to get under his skin (IMO), and get a reaction.

I always side with the underdog.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:31 PM

good for you, hes still a tool. and players on here have said that ESPN doesnt tell them to act crazy just to be talkative. acting like druff did isnt talkative
Old 09-06-2005, 01:33 PM

TONS of people criticized Arieh last year. On top of that, very few people, if any, actually said Druff was a poor player.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:34 PM

"like dogs to girls on the rag" ---who says that??? really... wtf, is it me or is that one of the most random ways to describe people posting. ever.. thanks, I was just about to eat and then someone describes dogs smelling a period ridden crotch of a girl. thanks for that you coat swinging period juice pervert.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:47 PM

uhh, im AT work. and i responded because what you said was idiotic. seems pretty simple to me. i would say MOST threads in oot or wpt get 7 replies in 30 minutes, i dont know why youre suprised...

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I started this thread 30 mins. ago and have already received 7 replies. Maybe you fellas should think about doing something more productive with your lives like, err...getting a job, than being drawn to threads on a chat board, like dogs to girls on the rag. Oh yeah, the high schools dont open till Thursday in my area, I guess that is the same for where you live.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, these posts always crack me up. "You have no life cause you post here...but i'm posting that here...so um..."

That's like making fun of seeing someone shopping at Kmart when you were there.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you fellas should think about doing something more productive with your lives like, err...getting a job

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the burger flipper. Some of us have computers at our jobs....

[ QUOTE ]
uhh, im AT work. and i responded because what you said was idiotic. seems pretty simple to me. i would say MOST threads in oot or wpt get 7 replies in 30 minutes, i dont know why youre suprised...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause that's the only flame he has left.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:37 PM

dan was a bit immature and probably regrets it now, but at least he wasn't being a dick like arieh was
Old 09-06-2005, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I started this thread 30 mins. ago and have already received 7 replies. Maybe you fellas should think about doing something more productive with your lives...

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't this the definition of irony?