Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2001, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Paradise and Instant messenger re K Rose,bobca

Alas, I think the days a lone player can make money online are numbered. I don't see any way around it.

Tom D
Old 09-25-2001, 03:32 PM

Default Re: On the Ethics of Teams and Public Accusations

"Theres just to much testorone pumped wackiness to get suspicious after a single breakout of compulsive mouse clicking."

Ohhhhhh.........compulsive mouse clicking!!!! Cats love compulsive mouse clicking!!!

URMeowed
Old 09-25-2001, 03:37 PM

Yes, the days are numbered but the number begins with a minus sign. The window of opportunity to make money online in an honest fashion has passed quite a while ago. Time to get back into the brick and mortar card rooms and slowly earn back what you have lost online.
Old 09-25-2001, 03:37 PM

Yeah I agree. How can you consistently beat players who take the worst of it all the time? I'm going back to selling catnip on the black market.

URMeowed
Old 09-25-2001, 03:42 PM

Default Re: OK Smartasses check this out

So that nobody else has to pull three hand histories to see five lines of chat, I will copy and paste the comments below as a public service.

Card Angel said, "nice."

Card Angel said, "frankie you one of bob's and lc's crew?"

FrankieBllz said, "i got my own crew"

Card Angel said, "bob k-rose lc?"

FrankieBllz said, "met them on here"

Old 09-25-2001, 03:45 PM

What am I suppose to do with the $8700 I won this past month??? Why didn't you tell me the window of opportunity was gone darn it? You hate cats don't you?

URMeowed

=^._.^=
Old 09-25-2001, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Go to Planetpoker

I hope Mason will cut me a little slack here if this post is indeed seen as too much of a plug for Planet.

If collusion is a big concern at Paradise, I would suggest Planet Poker. While I can't say that collusion does not occur there, I can say that it is way more likely to be caught there given (a) the smaller base of players and (b) the presence of Roy Cooke who I am told (and believe) regularly watches out for collusion.

If only enough of you Pardise cats moved to Planet, they may have a 20-40 game on a regular basis again!

Old 09-25-2001, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Go to Planetpoker

HEHEHE Roy Cooke, the new Svengali.....I didnt know he was psychic?

Planet's a waste of time.
Old 09-25-2001, 04:43 PM

Well lets think this one threw. I play paradise poker and I use AOL therefore I have a messenger. I also have friends who I talk to on the messenger. Some of these friends play pp as well. Sometimes we talk while playing. We talk about a lot of things not just poker as we can do more than one thing at a time. However you morons never cease to amaze us with your poor play and we love to share that as well. So whenever we get a hand history of some idiot doing something retarded we show it to each other instead of just posting it here and whining. Say me and bobcards are having a nice little chat generally this occurs while he is playing ring games and I am waiting for a nice juicy short game or headsup (the only thing I play and never with bob or lc or any other actual friends) I do not try to play with my friends as this post stated, rather I never play with them no matter if it is bobcards jack17 hawkeye and whosbad all there in one 20-40 (about the best tbl one could possably imagine) i wont screw bob and ill let him win countless amounts of money. So me and bob are having out lil chat and he happens to get AA, note that I am not at his tbl but we are talking. Now my friend bob gets all excited and he goes AA!! i go gl and generally load up the tbl to watch. Then when the board on the river is is kqj92ssss and bob has a couple red aces and he gets bet into he'll go damn can i fold this and i go well id prolly call and he folds it on his own (much tighter than I am).

These chats also are good examples of what goes on between the rest of my FRIENDS. We are not some pp gang out to screw ppl over u paraniod retard. All we are is a group of friends who happen to talk about poker from time to time. I honestly cannot imagine playing pp all alone with noone to talk to about it (how boring just sitting and clicking riase). YOU should try it get some freinds it really helps. Nothing makes you feel better after losing 2k to the fullmoon from netanya than finding out bob just lost with kings to the q4 the pie defended. Oh we also lend each other money to make sure we dont go broke online. Does any of this give us some unfiar advantage i dont think so. I dont usually post on here but this was so stupid i felt i had too. I v rarely play a hand at a tbl with more than 5 ppl unless it has just filled and I am leavign at my blind. There are plenty of idiots online that I dont need to play with my friends at the tbl and win their money. I like them I dont want their money. U have never seen me at a tbl playing with lastchance or bobcards and there are many other of my friends i refuse to play with. Just becasue ppl talk doesnt mean its collusion.

k_rose (chester)!!
Old 09-25-2001, 05:54 PM

Thats not entirely true. we DO play together at times, but only when we're on simoultaneously, and when we cant avoid it based on the number of people online and the accessibilities of other tables. there is no reason for us to lie about that. im' sure paradise poker is well aware we play at the same table at times but do avoid it whenever we can. there's a reason that we only play 1 20/40 table while playing 1-1 or we dont sit after being summoned but instead we sit at a 15/30 short handed table. there are definitly times when we sit together as a result of there only being 3 tables open at any given time. anyone with eyes knows that.

its pretty rare that we go out of our way to sit with one another though because of the feeling that we may be cheating with one another. additionally, k_rose NEVER sits with us and never plays a ring game. one other thing, we never play together at a ring game if its short handed. you'll never see us at the same table with less than 7-8 others making an almost packed table.

we have never ever teamplayed anyone and it happens very often that we raise and reraise each other with probably very good hands when it's just him and i in the hand. we dont split monies won at any point and for the most part dont even like each other. other than that if you have some security concerns or problems you should voice them to PP and not whine about something that doesn't effect you at all.

one other thing you can do is open up a 20/40 table and ask any regular if he's EVER seen anything suspicious out of erik, LC, bobcards or K_rose. they'll probably be very honest about it and i'm sure if the people with 10-25k bankrolls who frequent those tables were worried they would take some sort of action.

-LC.

ps. if you do email PP about and part of this, feel free to request i get my chats back