Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: simple question on dating edicate

[ QUOTE ]
I dont go on many dates. Anyways, went on 2 dates with girl. I decide I don't like her. She happens to be good friends with one of my friends (who is a girl). If I just don't call or speak to her ever, is that ok?

Also, it was not a set up. We met, and happened to have a mutual friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Robertini? Is this you?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Uhm, this is what I did when I was in middle school:

Do I like you?
[X] No [ ] Yes

Pass it to her in 7th period.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girls love that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure this is wrong
Old 11-25-2005, 08:13 PM

It's spelled etiquette.

And, since you have mutual friends and all, you should give her the "let's just be friends" or the "it's not you, it's me" speech.
Old 11-26-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's spelled etiquette.

And, since you have mutual friends and all, you should give her the "let's just be friends" or the "it's not you, it's me" speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech. Tell her you can't get it up, but if she is willing to pay for a bar to be placed in your dong, you might be able. She probably hasn't heard that one before, and it is so outrageous of a lie, she will think it is true. Or tell her that you have a horrible addiction to the board game Clue, and right now you don't feel strong enough to break it. Then if she calls you a liar, you can tell her, "If I am lying, how do I know that ms. peacock killed colonel mustard with the candlestick? Booyaa..gotta run" Don't make things to complicated.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Re: simple question on dating etiquette

I have always accepted the "it's not you it's me" brushoff; are you saying all those girls just plain didn't want me ?

OMG ! ! !

No Santa was hard enough to live with but now THIS !

If she doesn't believe the impotence story try telling her that you would like very much to see her again. Tell her that you really like her and that you would not be using her as a way to get over your painful breakup with [insert male name].

If need be, throw in a "I didn't intend to fall so hard for him but - well, he is just so dreamy".

If you want to do it with the least amount of pain have your female friend do it. It's not a wimp move; girls have a way of breaking bad news to each other in much less damaging manner than we have.

If none of these options appeal to you might I suggest an evening of rodeo sex.

Take her from behind, and after the 4th or 5th stroke stop and tell her, "wow, you're not as tight as my last girlfriend".

Then try to stay on the mount for eight seconds ! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Tell her of

your lifelong fantasy of having sex in the back seat of your car and ask her if she'd be willing to participate.

If she says she would break into a big smile and say, "that's great - ty . . . oh, btw - the clutch sometimes sticks when going from 2nd to 3rd; try not to let it stall out, OK ?".

If she doesn't get it chances are she's dumb enough to buy any of the above listed excuses.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont go on many dates. Anyways, went on 2 dates with girl. I decide I don't like her. She happens to be good friends with one of my friends (who is a girl). If I just don't call or speak to her ever, is that ok?

Also, it was not a set up. We met, and happened to have a mutual friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i am the only jerkoff, but i say fcuk it and ignore her. go with your gut.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:36 AM

I can't date you because I'm addicted to that Clue boardgame.

Now this, I like! You might as well give them some entertainment as you deposit them on their ass.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't date you because I'm addicted to that Clue boardgame.

Now this, I like! You might as well give them some entertainment as you deposit them on their ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes it great is you need at least 3 players to play. If he doesn't use that line, I guess he won't follow any of our advice. Anoter option is telling her you don't have time because of the model aircraft carriers you build. Tell her the toughtest and most time consuming one is the 1397 when Columbus sailed over here. She will be confused, so you can just run off real quick. If she says, well Columbus sailed over in 1492, tell her she is confusing Christopher Columbus with Mark Paul (and then add in "don't get him confused with Mark Paul Gosselear"). Man I wish I could do this for him. He would be out in 3 minutes top.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Nobody buys the its not you its me speech.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. She'll get the idea. And she'll understand quickly, which is key, for this situation. You can't drag it out or be confusing. But you don't need to be mean either.

But if you go with a lie you want her to believe, like the pole in the dick thing, be sure to let us know how it works out for you.