Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

[ QUOTE ]
It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

PP uses this stategy to keep the fish from going bust quickly.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah try screaming at the top of your lungs. Make sure you are pounding on your desk and kicking your legs while you do it. If that doesnt work try smashing your fist into that nice big Samsung monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i already solved this problem for both of you fish.

Barron
Old 08-27-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when you are on the wait for the 50 and 100 games you cannot enter and or leave other tables.

this happened to me ALL the time in the old 30/60 games. then i finnally stopped trying to play other games. id play other sites until my name came up but was careful to never enter or leave other games from the client.

[/ QUOTE ]