Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2003, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Americans rule the online poker scene ?

I fight and beat the Americans on all fronts, however I went to 24hpoker yesterday, and in the Holdem department 3 players were playing in an unrakes 25c-50c game and this was at 9.30 pm swedish time and all available action in Holdem at that time.
They did have quite a few Omaha games going, but I don't want to play that.
So getting 2000 points at 24h , maybe being able to squize in a few games every night doesent look very attractive, I am sure TruePoker got a larger pool of players.
Since you also allow Europeians on the US team and vice versa, what would I prove? and what would 1 or 2 tournies prove anyways?

I have a question for you: What are pokersites doing to lobby the undemocratic and bought government of the USA to make it easier to deposit money for american residents?
For them to claim that the pokersites use the money for terroristic activity is such an absurd statement that only americans would fall for it.

'Only In America' as stated by the great american Don King!
Old 04-02-2003, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Americans rule the online poker scene ?

Try sit down and the table will fill up in a few minutes. Or put yourself on the interest list. If you are able to play shorthanded you will get the 1500 (not 2000) raked hands in no time. Also, you will have a shot at the Bad Beat Jackpot.

Anyway, there is nothing stopping you from tryin gto qualify at both sites.

One qualifying place gives you a shot at 2 finals. And this is not a promotion with endless levels qualifying tournaments.

You get in the top 25 i one of 4 tournaments (2 at 24hPOKER and 2 at TP) and you will have 2 shots at a $5000 prize pool.

And lets leae world politics out of it and have fun.

We will compete more like 24hPOKER against Truepoker in a friendly cross marketing promotion aimed at ahving fun and get more action at both sites.

Best regards