Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Somebody tell me im not INSANE (WHAT THE FUC*K)

First of all, "Revenge is an emotional response,no,this is not revenge, this is punishment." Second of all, I seriously would nt mind finding the guy and blowing his head off.

But once again.. does anyone find this odd.. no one in a sane mind makes that CALL. WTF
Old 05-08-2005, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again... I'm not asking for advice. It just seems like the universe is out of wack here or something.. you dont make that call with a sane mind. I WANT ANSWERS

[/ QUOTE ]

So you want us to explain what someone else was thinking? What gave you the idea that we would know more about this not-yet-named persons thought process than you do?
Old 05-08-2005, 10:29 PM

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (8 handed) converter

Hero (t665)
UTG (t505)
UTG+1 (t850)
MP1 (t1925)
MP2 (t640)
CO (t1035)
Button (t770)
SB (t3610)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to t200</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP1 calls t465.

Flop: (t740) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t740) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t740) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t740
FA.G MC VILLAN WINS POT WITH ACE JACK

A FEW HANDS LATER, DIFFERENT $215
ahhh good old party... I'm cashing out almost all of assests... FU.CK THAT SH&gt;IT
Old 05-08-2005, 10:31 PM

you are just angry and if you can't learn to cope with it, you should give up poker. I'm being serious.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like the real punisher would do, GET REVENGE.
Get his IP, tack him down and lay down the smack on him and everyone he knows. Live up to your name. PUNISH HIM.

[/ QUOTE ]

i rarely use the "lol" term, but I actually laughed so, lol.

As to punisher, maybe the guy has a trust fund and does this for complete sh*ts and giggles. maybe he "felt" a st8 fallin, or maybe he had a hot date and figured he would bet it all with a very little chance of winning. regardless, be happy if you see him again...
Old 05-08-2005, 10:35 PM

Playing at the $215s and not being able to handle losing hands even if the other guy gets lucky seems quite risky. Even the ones playing $11 don't post stuff like this, you know.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:36 PM

I'm honestly shocked that you play $215s when you freak out this bad over bad beats. Is there any chance at all you're a winning player, or are you just "running bad"?

EDIT: just remembered that you're the table-coach that Daliman busted. I bet the $215ers around here are very sad that you're leaving. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are just angry and if you can't learn to cope with it, you should give up poker. I'm being serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot to suggest that he stop posting on this board as well. seriously punisher, after reading your posts, I'm not sure you're not the sanest person I've ever come across.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:37 PM

i'm runnin so bad

this stuff is run of the mill for me.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm honestly shocked that you play $215s when you freak out this bad over bad beats. Is there any chance at all you're a winning player, or are you just "running bad"?

EDIT: just remembered that you're the table-coach that Daliman busted. I bet the $215ers around here are very sad that you're leaving. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh yes... I bet they are too... seeing as I just started playing them and I'm 9 for 14 ITM with 5 first places.. I just cant handle tilt and I have an anger problem. I'll go to Anger Management, come back, and then continue to rape you and your friends on party, hows that you smug bas.tard.

YES YOU JEFF.