Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 05:52 AM

Default Re: Confidence Boosting -- 10/20 Hand #2

I cap the flop and lead the turn. The extra SB you get from 2 players is offset by the times the turn is checked through + the times you are up against KK/AA/99 and you get hammered for an extra BB on the turn when you get 3-bet. If raised on the the turn you can call down. If raised then 3-bet then you can get away from your hand for only 1 BB on the turn.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Confidence Boosting -- 10/20 Hand #2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assume no reads for this hand or any hands I post
[ QUOTE ]
Why is this? New computer? No tracker? No HUD? Lazy?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he hasn't played 10/20 6-max in like 12 months and he's too prideful to accept help in that dept from friends

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't want any because I hate using PT stats to make decisions and I knew realistically I wouldn't stay in 10/20 more than a short while even though I might have been saying I would stay there all month or forever. Yesterday I was playing 20/40 and even that probably won't last too long. Also, most of those hands were played a few days earlier and ::ahem:: I had no 2p2 account available for two days and I couldn't remember what my reads were anymore... They weren't in fact zero, however, because they were two day old hands I couldn't recall my exact table feel so I just said eff it lets say unknowns. If I was actually playing 8 tables with zero reads across all of them I would def be more about HUD displays and huge PT databases.