Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 11:24 PM

Default Re: how much action to give with a small flush

at the taj in AC my initials are "CPU".if u ever come to the "TAJ"look me up in the high limit section.i will buy u a steak diner b4 u sit down 2 play at my table.
to do anything other than muck ur hand in this heads up situation with the BB is very weak and shows a maniac type style.tru the bb has a random hand,however how often do u think u will pull ur hand out of the fire when u get 3 bet?very few times and even when u do flop something it dosnt mean u will win everytime.u put urself in the position of winning a small pot(THE BIG BLIND $30)or losing alot of money when u catch a flush and ur opp. has the nut flush which is what i know happend on this hand.
there r so many ways u can lose alot of cash that it dosnt pay 2 play out the hand.muck it and get on 2 another more favorable situation.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at the taj in AC my initials are "CPU".if u ever come to the "TAJ"look me up in the high limit section.i will buy u a steak diner b4 u sit down 2 play at my table.
to do anything other than muck ur hand in this heads up situation with the BB is very weak and shows a maniac type style.tru the bb has a random hand,however how often do u think u will pull ur hand out of the fire when u get 3 bet?very few times and even when u do flop something it dosnt mean u will win everytime.u put urself in the position of winning a small pot(THE BIG BLIND $30)or losing alot of money when u catch a flush and ur opp. has the nut flush which is what i know happend on this hand.
there r so many ways u can lose alot of cash that it dosnt pay 2 play out the hand.muck it and get on 2 another more favorable situation.

[/ QUOTE ]Are you real?
Old 11-19-2005, 10:26 AM

this has got to be a joke, but that line about the steak dinner was funny as hell.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:27 AM

Look at all his posts. 114 joke posts?