Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 05:57 AM

Default Re: stars or others could really profit here...

Considering their 1/2 and 2/4 limit games have 18-25% seeing the flop I think they can squeeze some more 2+2ers in.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

info. please. now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-13-2005, 09:30 AM

i guess it will be the 50,003 of us
Old 03-13-2005, 10:31 AM

No one should be in panic. The whole rake-back-idea is and was against the rules from the beginning. Every affiliate did read the contract that this is not allowed. Like with everything; some people found a way around it and thought they can get away with it for ever. But openly doing so isn't that much of an good idea. Do you think that Party should tolerate if people openly violate the rules. What should they say to people working within the rules.

Having affiliates is a good idea for Pokerrooms as long those affiliates are able to bring in new players. Why would Party want to punish the honest affiliates working by the rules. I as an affilate bring in new players. Some of the biggest affiliates do nothing but taking away those players from me and others but do not bring a single new players to the rooms. I have a contract and await that Party protects me from those scumbags. BTW, Paradise now also has a good affiliates-program and they do not allow those deals too. (smart people)

All rooms openly allowing those deals are small and not growing. Even rakefree-sites are empty all day. Why? Because everybody(fish or professionals) goes where the best action is. And all of you will too. All what people like you are crying for is that Party openly accept that you break their rules. With all respect; can't you find away around it without telling them that you piss on their rules. If you are smart enough to make $ by playing poker that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:13 AM

The problem is that I as a player was not aware I would put a lot of money into my affiliates pockets when I signed up. In fact if I knew that was the case I would have shopped around for an affiliate I liked.

So while you may think you have earned 30% of all rake for all future, I disagree. Thus I dump my initial affiliate somewhere along the line. He has no reason to complain. He has earned money on me that is by far not proportional to the effort he put in as it is.

If you are an affiliate that provide something to your players, you shouldn't worry. If you think you made them a huge favour when you pasted a link in a forum, you don't deserve a chunk of their rake forever.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:41 AM

If you are an affiliate that provide something to your players, you shouldn't worry. If you think you made them a huge favour when you pasted a link in a forum, you don't deserve a chunk of their rake forever.---------------------

I do not post any links anywhere. And, yes. I think i deserve every cent. I will not give anybody a rake-back-deal and i'm sure i make more money than others. How comes everybody think that rake-back-deals are the norm ?? It violates the rules. If somebody goes all in you are probably the first to cry and say it's against the rules. But any rules you don't like are ok to ignore ?------------

The problem is that I as a player was not aware I would put a lot of money into my affiliates pockets when I signed up. In fact if I knew that was the case I would have shopped around for an affiliate I liked.

So what you mean is that if you hadn't an affiliate in the first place and just opened up an account (fully agreing to the rules of the Poker-room) through the regular Party-website it would be ok to cheat them by playing with a new account and again cheat them accepting rake-back against the rules you accepted before. Seems you are not a reliable person and you word isn't worth much. You just can't say " i didn't know it" all the time if you think you made a bad deal. By opening an account you agree to a contract!!!
Old 03-13-2005, 12:43 PM

so....

lets just do away with all affiliate payments of any kind and lower the rake by 25%. Problem solved, everyones happy!

well, maybe not everyone....

Steve
Old 03-13-2005, 12:50 PM

You are brutal man. I did sign up through party's official website. And i think if you knew a way for a 100 people like me to be under your affiliate account instead of just paying there 100% rake to party you would take it in a second.

The funny thing is no one here would get all high and righteous if you did take that edge.

This is a poker forum. We take EVERY EDGE we can. We will look at other people’s cards if they show it. We will take money from a drunken guy with gambling problem and a family. And if I am given an amount of money by mistake by a poker site I will keep it happily. So yes we will wipe our hard drives and go to a different skin that offers a rake back.

You think the contract makes it wrong.... makes it illegal some how. Sorry to tell you buddy but I bet more then 80% of the people that you signed up are in places where Internet gambling is illegal. YOU are profiting off illegal activities.

No one here is judging you for any of this but don't come to our forum and whine to us how you are getting ripped off and that somehow it is morally wrong for people to take business away from you. This ain't the place and we don't want to hear it
Old 03-13-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So what you mean is that if you hadn't an affiliate in the first place and just opened up an account (fully agreing to the rules of the Poker-room) through the regular Party-website it would be ok to cheat them by playing with a new account and again cheat them accepting rake-back against the rules you accepted before. Seems you are not a reliable person and you word isn't worth much. You just can't say " i didn't know it" all the time if you think you made a bad deal. By opening an account you agree to a contract!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing in Partypokers rules that says I can't have accounts at other party-skins. They don't particularly want me to, but if I do it's ok with them. It's not like I try to hide the fact that I have accounts on multiple skins. Same name, same adress, same e-mail, same neteller.

So I have opened up another account on another skin, under another affilate (one which suits me better). I have not broken my "contract" with my previous affiliate. He will recieve his share if and when I play on Partypoker.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:01 PM

Default Re: all the mediocore....

players who can only beat the game with rakeback at party will get crushed at stars...