Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Global Warming and Hurricanes

[ QUOTE ]
Global warming is the cause of these strong hurricanes that have been hitting the Gulf Coast. Bush should have kept this environmental issue at the top of his agenda. Now look what's happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your real name is Al Gore, right? (Should I have said "correct" instead of "right?" I mean, I want to be all politically-correcty when I'm addressing an obviously liberally-minded personage.)

I know humankind (proud of myself for not saying "mankind") is doing things to the environment that ain't really too cool. I know the world could be a much safer, cleaner place if only every single one of us would do a lot of things differently.

My complaint with your inane post (and cheap shot at the President - ever notice how liberals can't bring themselves to show a teensy bit of respect and use his rightful title?) is that it's based on such a small sampling of data.

The earth is how many billion years old? Reliable weather data (I'm not talking theories and/or speculation) is how old?

Would you extrapolate a 20 hand record of card playing to determine your skill and/or potential?

God bless and protect us all.