Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2004, 01:13 AM

Default Pathetic, I know, but i couldn\'t help myself

I am going to email him and ask him to play me Heads up NL for $1000. We'll then see if he has indeed "cracked" party poker.

Gauntlet thrown... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"I don't appreciate your cracks. The system works and unless you can provide some form of proof,I will file a lawsuit in court against you and any companies you may own for SLANDER!"

Hey moron, I'll say it right here, right now, without fear of retribution; YOU ARE A LIAR, YOUR "SYSTEM" DOES NOT WORK, AND GOOD LUCK FILING ANY LAWSUITS OVER A CHEATING METHOD TO BE USED FOR AN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
As a matter of fact, I have a feeling YOU could be found guilty of promoting a poker website inside the USA, not exactly legal at this point.
Tell you what, I'll play you heads up on party, No limit holdem, and if you can;
A. Beat me
B. Tell me my hand holdings at least 50% of the time

....I will give you $2500.....

We will each put $1000 on the table, and if I beat you, you lose your $1000, that's all.

Real easy money for a guy who has cracked the shuffle and is scamming on ebay for $20 a crack. Course, since you have this inside info, i suppose your selling it at such a reasonable price is merely philanthropic.....
Old 04-05-2004, 01:18 AM

Default Re: email to Party Poker

[ QUOTE ]
i would send directly to o'malley, lucy or sexton. support just is not understanding you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last email i sent to lucy jones, i received a reply back from some other support person with an unpronouncable name. It read very much like a form letter.

rJ

dial 1-866-John Stevens if you know real talent when you see it.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:20 AM

Default Re: email from the Pattern Mapper selling on e-bay!!

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to email him and ask him to play me Heads up NL for $1000. We'll then see if he has indeed "cracked" party poker.

Gauntlet thrown... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman, he is likely to say no. He is probably running the older log8 version. Although highly effective it is not as accurate as the log9. He will probably assume you offer the challenge because you have the log9 pattern mapper.

rJ
Old 04-05-2004, 01:41 AM

No sir, my mapper is Log 1.3, run off my old TRS-80. Still does the trick.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:46 AM

Default Re: email to Party Poker

dial 1-866-John Stevens if you know real talent when you see it.

is this the number for TDM Anonymous?

Old 04-05-2004, 01:55 AM

There was a guy at my 3/6 table a couple weeks ago talking about how he cashes out $100 a day using some "system" he then tried selling it at the table. He played pretty clueless and generally believed in what he was talking about tho. I Figured him for a newbie on a short term good luck run (kinda like when I tried a variation of the meritangle(sp?) at online ruelette and was up $500 playing $1 initial bets...thought I had hit a gold mine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Wonder if its the same guy. He actually claimed some people had bought it too.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:35 AM

I believe you are referring to the "Martingale" system, where you double you bet after every loss, which can lead to catastrophic results. Kinda hard to martingale on a poker table tho, at least during play. Closest thing i can think of is playing, and when you lose 10% or so of yer stake, moving up to the next level e.g. 3-6 to 5-10 to 10-20, etc.
Equally, if not more so, catastrophic.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:47 AM

yup, that be it. Yeah I have no idea what kind of "system" you could have for online poker. He wouldn't give any info tho, I was almost curious enough to buy the dumb thing, heh.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TRS-80

[/ QUOTE ]

Did Lorinda give you her old computer when she got her laptop?
Old 04-05-2004, 01:01 PM

Default Lying, of course

If he had really cracked Party's shuffling algorithm, he would be playing no-limit or high limit. Why on earth would he sell this information? Why on earth would he tip off Party that he had cracked their shuffle? He could make a lot more money playing with it. Same applies if he's delusional. If he believed he had cracked the system, he would play.

Is he kidding? If he just posted here or to rec.gambling.poker that he had a system, he could be kidding. If he is offering the system for sale, he has crossed the line from kidding to lying.

If anybody here believes this con artist has really cracked Party's shuffle, I would like to sell you:

1. A foolproff Roulette system guaranteed to make you a million dollars by next month.

2. A method to beat the modern 6 deck blackjack game without counting cards. Hint: It involves ashtrays.

3. The Brooklyn Bridge.