Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 03:35 PM

Default Re: We never landed on the moon?

The definitive proof is here
Old 02-15-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wacki you are a gullible idiot. All of these sites are clear government propaganda.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this another joke? I quoted it so it my statements will make sense after you edit.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:42 PM

Alright, seriously, I'll come clean and won't edit away. I was joking, yes. I think people who believe the moon landing was a hoax should be allowed to go on thinking this. They should also start playing poker.

-Michael
Old 02-15-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was joking, yes. I think people who believe the moon landing was a hoax should be allowed to go on thinking this. They should also start playing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

touche
Old 02-15-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mucho gracias

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. Now that I've held your hand with google, do you need any help wiping your own ass?

Sorry man, I had to say it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, Im good...I had about 10 Jager bombs lastnight, so the [censored] this morning came out like a torpedo
Old 02-15-2005, 06:45 PM

My 62 year old retired dad worked in Mission Control during the gemini, apollo, and skylab missions doing navigations at Mission Control. He had one employer all his life (NASA, 33 years) and took several different positions through his employement.

He constantly tells me old school stories, including the apollo's shuttlecraft computers had 64k in memory on board. You have more room in a cellphone or ipod than that. He also was in MC during Apollo 13. He tells me how the naviagtions team was not even sure if what they calculated to get the crew home would actually work.

My vote is the moon landing was real. Several reasons, video shot of takeoffs/orbiting in space/moon video, etc. 2nd, back in the 60's people weren't trying to create a false image. It was raw engineering and mathematics at its finest. Its also hard to judge picture stills from that time. A picture back in 1969 is not nearly as clear as they are today. Lastly, my dad is so country, old, and well, stubborn, I just would have a hard time believing something he put his entire's life work into was all just a sham on a movie set.

However many people have their opinions, so anyone can support their opinions on it with "legitiment" facts I will listen to their case.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He constantly tells me old school stories, including the apollo's shuttlecraft computers had 64k in memory on board. You have more room in a cellphone or ipod than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So theywent to the moon using a Commodore 64? Right [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2005, 09:19 AM

I would think with today's technology, we have telescopes that are powerful enough to view the equipment left on the moon (lunar lander base, rover vehicle, etc.). Also I believe for one of the moon landings the astronauts left a mirror behind so that scientist could bounce a laser off of it to measure how far the moon is from the earth. If we never went to the moon how come there is a mirror on it?
Old 02-16-2005, 12:39 PM

Worst. Conspiracy theory. Ever.
Old 02-16-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, seriously, I'll come clean and won't edit away. I was joking, yes. I think people who believe the moon landing was a hoax should be allowed to go on thinking this. They should also start playing poker.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is part of the government conspiracy. Do you see why? I'll let others discuss.