Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Sticking it in poopers

[ QUOTE ]
entirely too much work for the girl, I think

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it makes sense if you are going to go through the trouble of filming it.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:58 PM

I've stuck it up the pooper shooter of two separate girls. One was asian, the other was white. BTW- I'm white. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

IMO, it isn't all that great. For one, you have to pump more gently...and if you have a big d like myself (not to brag), then you have to go extra gentle. Plus, most girls don't enjoy it. When I'm with my girls, I like to make sure we're both having a good time.

Should you try it out so you can check-off another box on your list of "Things To Do In My Life"? Sure, give it a shot. It's kind of cool to say that you've done it. But don't get your hopes up too high.

I'd rather have cool, kinky sex with a girl, rather than anal sex with her, any day of the week.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, it isnt anything exciting from just the standpoint of how it feels. You just get off an it more because its kinda "taboo" and its something you dont get to do all the time.

If I could only pluf one orifice for the rest of my life, the pooper would not be on the top of the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly stated.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just do it like 1-4 hours after she's taken a crap and you can throw in a shower to make sure the area is clean too.

Finally, it is entirely possible to run into a piece of fecal matter if you're down there, but it comes with the territory, just take care of it as you see fit and keep going. If you can't handle that, either go the enema route (which is entirely too much work for the girl, I think) or don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, if he didn't totally wanna analize some hot broad before, he MUST want to now, what with all of the verbal Barry White, candles, and KY you're applying.

Damn, dude. Let's recap: Potential filth--make sure she'e scrubbed down, especially if she's been laying any cable recently. And, oh yeah--you'll probably encounter some of her crap. If that's a problem, just remember, hours and hours before your anal invasion, just make sure you have all the bases covered.

Otherwise, just don't do it.

Food for thought from Mr. Romance. Hell, I think Ron Jeremy might have been more encouraging:

"Just jam it in, hope every likes it. Don't worry bout the poop."
Old 05-20-2005, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather have cool, kinky sex with a girl, rather than anal sex with her, any day of the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think that's perfectly stated.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:13 AM

If she is an anal virgin, work up to over a number of sessions--in the shower, in bed, wherever...with a finger and lube. She'll have to learn how to relax her sphincter, or else she'll get tore up, bleed a bunch, greatly enhance the risk of transmitting STDs through blood (and condom tears) etc. etc. etc.

You can't just throw it in there, lube or not. (Well, some girls you can, but many you'll have to work up to it). Just make sure she is comfortable. For men, with a prostate, there is an obvious physical sensation, yet still some women insist they enjoy it. Don't convince them otherwise.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:21 AM

Word, I should have said this earlier. Good advice.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:30 AM

its alot easier than u think to get girls to do this...and yes it does feel good...for first timers i recommend the shower....researching it a lil so u dont hurt her...dont get overly excited and pound it too hard at first...and ALWAYS use alot of lube

and she will prolly want it again...plus u should let her stick something in ur bum...ull orgasm like ud never believe
Old 05-21-2005, 01:32 AM

peachy, just curious.. are you a slut?
Old 05-21-2005, 01:32 AM

pooper sex rules.

You don't need to "work it up over a number of sessions" just set a date and do it. It will take time but you'll get there with minimal problems. It really helps to get a "poopertoy" to loosen her up with I strongly recommend you go that route.

Maybe I have a fetish (ok, no maybes) but bareback pooper sex >>>>>> anything. Its awesome.