Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Hardcore Warts

[ QUOTE ]
i used to have one on my right index finger.. this was years ago.. then all of a sudden i had 2 on my finger, right next to each other. i finally had enough and took a nail clipper and just sheared the thing right off. it hurt and bled, yes. then i saw this little black speck in the middle of the mess. it was in there, but not too deep. i dug it out with a toothpick. in my mind it was some kind of "heart" of the wart, haha.. i don't even know if that's true. anyway i dug that joint out and just taped up my finger with a bandaid for a few weeks. boom, gone

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i have heard the black part being taken out is key as well, though i've done it and it mostly just hurt like a bitch and did not get rid of mine.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Disturbing

omg if anyone wants to see some nasty [censored]
http://www.forces-of-nature.net/wart...s_pictures.php
I almost threw up. And no, none of my warts are that bad.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:56 PM

I had warts on my foot and went throught the exact same experience as you. What finally worked was soaking my feet in hot water for a month. I did this everyday and the water was as hot as I could stand it. It was very uncomfortable but it worked. The water killed the virus. I don't know if it will work on hands but I would give it a try. I'm still amazed it worked as well as it did considering I was trying everything else for 2 years.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:17 PM

Ugh I've never heard of that black thing before but it sounds scary and weird.

I've had warts before on my hands quite a few times. It does sound gross, but I've gotten rid of them by basically tearing them out repeatedly then brutalizing what's left. Jeez, it bleeds a lot, but once you get out that big bottom of the iceberg of it that's hidden beneath the skin peeled up and pulled out, it's seemed to me you have a better chance to eradicate the thing than if you try to get rid of it by slow degrees. You have to fight very little instead of the whole blob.

When it's gone, I blast the area with rubbing alcohol or peroxide. Frankly, the warts get me so mad I don't care about the sting. And it really does seem to work. Can't go easy on those guys, or they'll never leave.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i used to have one on my right index finger.. this was years ago.. then all of a sudden i had 2 on my finger, right next to each other. i finally had enough and took a nail clipper and just sheared the thing right off. it hurt and bled, yes. then i saw this little black speck in the middle of the mess. it was in there, but not too deep. i dug it out with a toothpick. in my mind it was some kind of "heart" of the wart, haha.. i don't even know if that's true. anyway i dug that joint out and just taped up my finger with a bandaid for a few weeks. boom, gone

[/ QUOTE ]

The black thing is basically blood. The wart takes root and nourishes itself by creating a little tube that sucks blood from your body. If you yanked out the black thing, it should have hurt a bit since it goes into your skin moreso than the rest of the wort, plus it should have looked like a little blood vessel.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:51 PM

have the doctor give you some sort of pain inhibiting shot (novacaine?) in the area of the wart before burning/freezing/cutting it off.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:13 PM

Yes, once, when she tried something different
Other than that, no, straight up <font color="red">pain </font>