Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 11:54 PM

Default Re: On David\'s Line

[ QUOTE ]
If there's one thing I AM an expert in, it's what I said, and maybe you should choose to acknowledge and move on. This is not grade school.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet he continues to offer jackassed advice.

I guess it's easier to assert some magical authority on the subject instead of backing up your claims.

Let's not forget whose predictions on the original post have proven true thus far. This thread is all but dead now that it's become clear that our hero has almost no chance of achieving his goal. I predicted this all along, yet our self-proclaimed expert here keeps pretending he knows more about the subject than do I.

He can keep his mythical expertise. I'll stick to my track record.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I think that you misunderstand me. I want igni to share this information...

[/ QUOTE ]
It sounds like you really just want to learn more. If that's the case, PM me and I can give you some great resources without having to engage in a mudfight with Hobbes and hijacking someone else's thread in the process. This will be my last post in this thread, and I won't be reading it either.

I'm going to play poker now. Remember poker? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PM me and I can give you some great resources

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's got a whole stack of Judy Blume books and 2 or 3 back issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine. Knock yourself out!
Old 11-02-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PM me and I can give you some great resources

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's got a whole stack of Judy Blume books and 2 or 3 back issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine. Knock yourself out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now, be fair.. he has a couple 17s and a YM too
Old 11-02-2005, 01:59 AM

I think "he" may have a vagina.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:22 AM

I'm thinking about posting a general dating advice thread. Some of the advice I've seen here is so bad that I feel compelled to put something more useful out there. I had a couple of things bouncing around in my head that I'd like to get down on print.

I could write down some basics, tell a couple of anecdotes, and let others jump in from there.

What do you guys think?
Old 11-02-2005, 10:26 AM

I think I'd rather read about Snowball's situation. Please start your own thread.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about posting a general dating advice thread. Some of the advice I've seen here is so bad that I feel compelled to put something more useful out there. I had a couple of things bouncing around in my head that I'd like to get down on print.

I could write down some basics, tell a couple of anecdotes, and let others jump in from there.

What do you guys think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dominic already has this covered in OOT. I recommend you post in his threads. If you have good advice, the people who need it will be reading it. If your advice advice, you will receive the maximum amount of ridicule. Sounds like a win-win to me.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:35 PM

"I'm thinking about posting a general dating advice thread"

How about a dating advice FORUM?
Old 11-02-2005, 12:40 PM

A dating advice forum is a great idea. I suspect that many poker players (particularly online players) tend to be introverted and shy. The Briggs-Meier personality profiles point to this if I'm not mistaken.