Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2004, 11:42 PM

Default Re: You gotta admit...

I should have said "bombast", but it's all the same as he wouldn't have understood that either.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:54 AM

Default Re: One of Desdia\'s funniest unintentional comedy posts of all time!

My honest opinion is that this transgression alone essentially negates every point Desdia has tried to make.

If you do not even know what the term dominated hand means, how can anyone be expected to take you seriously?

That Barry Bonds, he sure scores a lot of touchdowns, even if he is on steroids. Take it from ME, I know what I'm talking about!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:30 AM

Default Greg

Greg definitely deserves the utmost respect of everyone on this board (and poker in general) but does he deserve to be deified to the point where he is infallible and anything he says cannot be questioned? No. There's really a fine line there I think. In any case, Greg's a great player and I wish I would have gotten on this board long ago so I could have learned from more of his posts.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:35 AM

So i gather it isnt a word nice.....As for the rest of it I must of missed where you guys had very delicate sensibilites when you flamed both me and desidia mercilessley for like 2 days cmon guys.......you are not offended and dont pretend to be.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:21 AM

Saying anything nice about desdia is silly. I know you must have more smarts than that.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Greg

I hope you aren't implying that I have somehow "deified" Greg Raymer.

I mean, he seems OK, but hell, I can't even accept the God they've been trying to sell me for 40 years. I don't imagine I could be very credible "deifying" anyone or anything.

Maybe you didn't mean to respond to my post in particular.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:41 AM

Default i\'m ashamed of my foul mouth too ...

but it still felt good.

As for the rest of your post, well, even though it was glaringly obvious long ago that you're simply too much of a moron-who-thinks-he-knows-it-all to be worth replying to, this post certainly seals the deal. You disparage my play using a technical term, and then it turns out you don't even know the meaning. Nothing wrong with not knowing that term, many people play poker and don't. But to misuse it in an argument as to why somebody else isn't such a great player, simply shows you really know nothing significant on the subject. You have now made it clear to the vast majority of 2+2 posters and readers that your opinions about poker are of essentially zero value.

Plus the fact that I said one thing, and you immediately replied as if I'd said the opposite. That means in addition to knowing little-to-nothing about poker, that you're also not fully capable of reading simple English with good comprehension. Does Citibank know this?

At least you got my title right (Highness).

It has been interesting, but it's time for me to use the ignore user feature of this forum for the first time EVER.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)
Old 12-08-2004, 01:07 PM

Default Re: i\'m ashamed of my foul mouth too ...

Desdina equals....

Old 12-08-2004, 04:29 PM

Greg...first wrong thing you've said in this thread.

I think most of us have known for awhile know that Desdia's poker posts are of zero value.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:23 PM

I only skimmed a few of the posts in this thread, but I have to say I'm shocked Raymer responded.