Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Greg's back to back performances in the WSOP ME become the greatest ever poker achievement when...
If he wins 110 28.06%
Not even if he wins 20 5.10%
Top 3 27 6.89%
Top 5 18 4.59%
Final Table 185 47.19%
Already achieved it by making the top 30 32 8.16%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday...

[ QUOTE ]
meh. all I gotta say is that my speculation post is going largely unnoticed. I was not even in Vegas, but doesn't every shred of evidence in this thread combined with observations of OOT lead to...

Jake tried to stop somebody in Vegas from getting with mslif.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is because your speculation post is obviously correct, and that's boring.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I think censored needs to ban more people that reply to threads. The opening post wasn't that great, but I saw how many replies it had, and thought it must get interesting somewhere.... and it didn't. Don't reply to boring [censored] with more boring [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because everyone did the same thing that you just did.

Thanks for contributing.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I have really no idea what happened, but I feel like getting the juicy speculation ball rolling.

I heard mslif was going to Vegas.. jake seems to be totally crushing on mslif here.

Doesn't this REEK of Mslif getting macked on by Shant and/or Klepton, and Jake trying to stop it??

am I right or am I right, here.

edit: if i'm that far off, feel free to [censor] me

[/ QUOTE ]

The way I heard it was the brothers were already tag-teaming msilf and Jake walked in and tried to join. Shant then shanked him and klepton stole Jake's bike just to crap on him even more. then Jason_T and shant made out.

that's just what I heard...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

I'm gonna go on record w/ my opinion that mslif is quite capable of handling 'the bros' without any help. I like the story though.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. all I gotta say is that my speculation post is going largely unnoticed. I was not even in Vegas, but doesn't every shred of evidence in this thread combined with observations of OOT lead to...

Jake tried to stop somebody in Vegas from getting with mslif.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree your post is getting overlooked. you started something that could have been damn beautiful.

I just got an update from vegas. Apparently, Jake had multiple offenses this weekend.

First, Jake attempted to give msilf a roofie, but that plan failed when jason_t took the drink instead. Then the first cock block occured when Jake prevented Shant from taking advantage of jason. Entity thought he was still a mod and tried to step in by banning both shant and Jake from jason's room. This however was just Entity taking advantage of his sneaky mod skills b/c apparently Klepton came by 10 mins later trying to help out his bro, just to find Entity put a skirt and lipstick on jason and was having jason do his best Alizee impression.

Klepton, in a nervous rage, not knowing what to do given that his bro's lover had been defiled, took out his trusty lock cutters and screamed "I'll show you where the fcking giraffe is!"

Meanwhile PITTM was covertly trying to build up enough courage to finally talk to MSILF as he had been hoping to the whole trip. After getting his juices flowing by watching his avatar for two hours, PITTM went downstairs to make his move. Unfortunately, Shant was already taking those honors. He didn't know what to do. But then he remembered all the great OOT stories and ran up to Shant telling him that his brother had just been arrested for stealing bikes. Shant at first didn't believe him, but then klepton went by in handcuffs (not for stealing, but Entitizing!)

PITTM was now all alone with MSILF and after using 31 of the "best pickup lines from OOT," MSILF gives in and PITTM convinces her to come up to his room. This is where PITTM gets pissed. When he opens the door to his room he is stopped in utter shock. There are 31 five year olds running around screaming, ms paintings all over the walls, a dude in a football uniform who keeps on saying "sup bro," and rhino beating the [censored] out of a tiger. Apparently, Jake decided now was the time to have OOT go LIVE.

MSILF immediately went to a comp and blogged about this idiot she went out with in vegas who took her up to his room only to see what was just described above.

PITTM then posts on OOT trying to subtly talk crap about Jake while thinking to himself "what would chuddo do?"

BTW - jason_t late woke up from the roofie blitz and found that he is not only obsessed with alizee, but he truly should become her.

Oh and 3k miles away Evan is busy pealing hard boilded eggs.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:07 AM

A+
Old 11-06-2005, 02:35 AM

Its like Lord of the Flies around here.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got an update from vegas....

[/ QUOTE ]

You did a man's job, sah! nice post!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:40 AM

Wow. Nice One.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:40 AM

When's OOT's next Sorority Rush?
Old 11-06-2005, 02:55 AM

Did this post just appear as a new thread and then vanish? I thought I read it and then, poof! Gone.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 02:56 AM

someone tell mte WTF HAPPENED here... i just skimmed the whole thread here and i see no content at all. im also drunk so my reading compe is not at full strength.
Closed Thread