Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better off without her. Her whole problem seems to be around one dork saying to 'pound that'. It's not like this is one of chuddo's friend. It is just a random ootist.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth I think you handled the AIM conversation well Brian. The "that's just my affinity for British slang" line was solid.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this exchange was pure gold, as they say:

olivia: um I didnt sleep with you, and I believe you contacted shannon to get back in touch with me after I wouldnt "return your calls"
Spicy B: i didnt mean sleep as in sex clearly. but yeah i understand the pissedness.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite part as well. it was painfully obvious that he was trying to tell OOT that he boned this chick, and then he tries to cover it up with that line.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth I think you handled the AIM conversation well Brian. The "that's just my affinity for British slang" line was solid.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this exchange was pure gold, as they say:

olivia: um I didnt sleep with you, and I believe you contacted shannon to get back in touch with me after I wouldnt "return your calls"
Spicy B: i didnt mean sleep as in sex clearly. but yeah i understand the pissedness.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite part as well. it was painfully obvious that he was trying to tell OOT that he boned this chick, and then he tries to cover it up with that line.

[/ QUOTE ] [censored] it, he might as well say he boned her now.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:54 AM

I like how she gets pissed that he posted pictures. Meanwhile she is on [censored] myspace and has a stupid blog with pictures of her posted all over it.

Btw, I tried to find her AIM on myspace but it wasn't working. Guess 37,000 people will have to wait till later to harass her?
Old 09-14-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.

even so, she's clearly a bitch and he's better off without her.

and even though it may not have been completely ethical, i still appreciate that he posted her pics. it shows his head was in the right place: looking out for his fellow OOTers.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:01 AM

she posted her pics because they are her, she is allowed. if someone else used my pic without my permission i would be 10x as pissed at she seemed to be, I would also be very creeped out and have bad memories of stalkers.. I can put up with a lot of things but a violation of privacy i cannot.

I didnt read the aim convo but im sure it made you look very bad, This thread sucks dude, i feel sorry for you. This is one of the reasons why I stopped doing a blog, I was honest and people's feelings got hurt (which was origin for my nick, "lethal") Just dont do it again. Now you have a new nickname..

Also, everyone should be careful about posting their names or full names of others on this forum. A friend of mine from high school found his fiances "girly" forum and found out a bunch of stuff he didnt know, including she cheated him on him 6 months before. Very sad to see.

otherwise, awesome thread.

and also, CSC and I know eachother so i know he is a chef, my post towards him was a total joke, dont take the internet so seriously and just assume im "weird" like that.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how she gets pissed that he posted pictures. Meanwhile she is on [censored] myspace and has a stupid blog with pictures of her posted all over it.

Btw, I tried to find her AIM on myspace but it wasn't working. Guess 37,000 people will have to wait till later to harass her?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually pretty easy to find her screenname. Just read their conversation carefully.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I think he might be getting mad prop points in OOt for this, and since she decided after the date that she didn't really want much to do with him, [censored] her.

Chuddo, you'll be okay dude, if tools like PoloPlayer are the type of guys that she hangs out with, you're much better off
Old 09-14-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually pretty easy to find her screenname. Just read their conversation carefully.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh wow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, everyone should be careful about posting their names or full names of others on this forum. A friend of mine from high school found his fiances "girly" forum and found out a bunch of stuff he didnt know, including she cheated him on him 6 months before. Very sad to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

better than him being oblivious to her skanky ways, no?
Closed Thread