Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 02:48 AM

Default Re: Either way...

Dvaut1,

I don't care what you have trouble believing or not. I'm not even going back to double-check it now. Every word I've writen in this thread is as honest in intent and meaning as I could make it at the time.

You try reading every single post on this forum in a 48-hr. period, as well as posting yourself, much of the while playing online simultaneously. If you don't miss something or occasionally make a mistake in your own posting under those conditions, well then: you're a better man than I am, DVaut1.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dvaut1,

I don't care what you have trouble believing or not. I'm not even going back to double-check it now. Every word I've writen in this thread is as honest in intent and meaning as I could make it at the time.

You try reading every single post on this forum in a 48-hr. period, as well as posting yourself, much of the while playing online simultaneously. If you don't miss something or occasionally make a mistake in your own posting under those conditions, well then: you're a better man than I am, DVaut1.

[/ QUOTE ]

So all that whining about how you've been misquoted, vicitimized, etc...all nonsense? You seem to be admitting that you said 'racism is dead' now (I can re-post the link if you still don't think you actually said it).
Old 09-06-2005, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So all that whining about how you've been misquoted, vicitimized, etc...all nonsense? You seem to be admitting that you said 'racism is dead' now (I can re-post the link if you still don't think you actually said it).

[/ QUOTE ]

My God. No, DVaut1. Go back in this thread and read every post and maybe you'll eventually get it right;-) Or better yet, go jump in a lake! It's still pretty nice weather for that, ya know.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Enlighten us

Pearls???? From you????? That will be the day!!

More like bull testicles.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't miss something or occasionally make a mistake in your own posting under those conditions,

[/ QUOTE ]

Then quit demanding precision from others. Considering that some of us (like me) offer our posts with full consideration while NOT multi-tabling poker games, but with careful thought, reading and writing -- you have some nerve even asking for precision.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you'll eventually get it right;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Have I gotten it right yet?

[ QUOTE ]
If racism were as prevalent in this country today as you claim it to be, don't you think you or I or any other respected poster would have piped up with just ONE personally observed, serious, incident? That you couldn't do so, helps support my thesis that racism is for all practical effects and purposes, more or less dead in today's America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps I could use another lecture from you about criical reading...I could use something to print out and line my cat's little box with.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If you don't miss something or occasionally make a mistake in your own posting under those conditions,

[/ QUOTE ]

Then quit demanding precision from others. Considering that some of us (like me) offer our posts with full consideration while NOT multi-tabling poker games, but with careful thought, reading and writing -- you have some nerve even asking for precision.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair point, AClayer.

Under such conditions, though, once a clarification has been offered, it should receive more consideration than it often has received--especially in this thread. And it is fairly easy to mistake when someone someone subtly alters your words or meaning--a far too comon occurrence on this forum, I might add.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Under such conditions, though, once a clarification has been offered, it should receive more consideration than it often has received--especially in this thread. And it is fairly easy to mistake when someone someone subtly alters your words or meaning--a far too comon occurrence on this forum, I might add.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you stand by this tired argument that your words were twisted. You (YOU! YOU! YOU!...did I mention it was YOU who CLEARLY) said this:

[ QUOTE ]
That you couldn't do so, helps support my thesis that racism is for all practical effects and purposes, more or less dead in today's America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet you stand by the notion that you were somehow misquoted.

I guess all that's really left to say is: how delusional. And I mean that honestly.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:05 PM

You are still using misplaced assertions of mine to make an invalid point. Also, the two statements you cited are not identical in meaning and especially not so when read in the complete context of this entire convoluted thread.

I'm not defending this stuff anymore as I've fully explained everything already. Kindly show some respect for me and everyone else and quit hammering away on the same point interminably. This is a direct request.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are still using misplaced assertions of mine to make an invalid point. Also, the two statements you cited are not identical in meaning and especially not so when read in the complete context of this entire convoluted thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope denial is treating you well today.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not defending this stuff anymore as I've fully explained everything already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering how foolish you've looked, I'd give up too - although you never really defended yourself anyway, so perhaps it's not entirely correct to say you even started.

[ QUOTE ]
Kindly show some respect for me

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I won't. Respect is earned, and is reciprocal; kindly show respect for the intelligence of everyone else here, and stop denying you said what you clearly said. Your two-faced arguments are laughable, at best.

But believe me, respect will be far down on the list of things I'll be showing you. Since you insist on continuing to be foolish, I'll continue treating you in whatever manner I see fit.

[ QUOTE ]
quit hammering away on the same point interminably.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do what I choose; ban me if you must. But I'll hammer away on whatever I choose to.

[ QUOTE ]
This is a direct request.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does that mean? Consider your 'direct request' ignored.

MMMMMM, admit you're a two-faced debater who believes everyone else is so stupid, they can't recognize your abject foolishness and blatant and outright double-talk for what it truly is. This is a direct request.
Closed Thread