Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 02:57 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Girlfriend trying to cheat on me

[ QUOTE ]
Dude wait. I've got a totally great idea!!!

Buy a children's movie and take it to her when she's emailing this guy. Tell her that you ordered another video from columbia house but you got this one by mistake. Ask her if her and her other boyfriend would like to watch it with you.

It's ingenious!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
haha
Old 05-29-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Buy a children's movie and take it to her when she's emailing this guy. Tell her that you ordered another video from columbia house but you got this one by mistake. Ask her if her and her other boyfriend would like to watch it with you.

It's ingenious!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest part of that is that since those threads started at almost the same time, I have to remind myself what each thread is about constantly, and now you've just gone and merged them together, further confusing me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Never Show Your Cards

[ QUOTE ]
You dump her but don't show her your cards (tell her you snooped).

Be very nice and say that you realize that a long distance relationship won't work for YOU and that you both should be free to date other people. By doing this you'll accomplish a few things:
1. You'll gain her respect for being a man and by being upfront and honest (which she is NOT BEING).
2. You'll increase your chances for ex-sex about 5000% and staying friends with her.
3. You'll be the dumper and she'll be the dumpee which puts you in the power seat. Yes it is a game but it works. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Obviously she is smart enough to know a 3000 mile relationship won't work so she is taking steps so she won't be lonely in a strange city. If she had balls she would be upfront with you but 99.99% of women don't do this. Their justification is they don't want to hurt our 'feelings' (the real reason is they don't have the balls).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely the best advice in the entire thread.

Except for maybe El Diablo's which is the most fun, but probably not the best long term.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's ingenious!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest part of that is that since those threads started at almost the same time, I have to remind myself what each thread is about constantly, and now you've just gone and merged them together, further confusing me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like to look at the Subject line to get a little hint as to what the thread is about. For instance, this is the thread about the "Girlfriend trying to cheat" on the OP. The other one is the one about "living next door to a MILF" and wanting to hit it.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:44 PM

This thread is getting too long and it is impossible to keep track of all of the developments.

So, I propose that mason55 start a new thread in which he can post the naked pictures of his soon to be ex.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's ingenious!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like to look at the Subject line to get a little hint as to what the thread is about. For instance, this is the thread about the "Girlfriend trying to cheat" on the OP. The other one is the one about "living next door to a MILF" and wanting to hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a busy man, no time to be reading titles and such.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Bump for Mason55

[ QUOTE ]

This thread is getting too long and it is impossible to keep track of all of the developments.

So, I propose that mason55 start a new thread in which he can post the naked pictures of his soon to be ex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, what happened with this.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread keeps reminding me of the movie Beautiful Girls (most likely because i just watched it the other day [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). when the snow plow guy keeps pushing snow to block the girls garage door every night it snows, out of spite cuz she left him for the butcher. and then at the end when it snows they show him actually clearing the snow.

just clear the driveway, dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great flick.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Bump for Mason55

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, what happened with this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-21-2005, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have a losing hand. Fold.