Old 04-10-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: NEED favor Please. stars$ for paradise$

genmay > sa
Old 04-10-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny, if it makes you feel any better ....... Granny Mae pwns Partygirluk

[/ QUOTE ]

I can do you one better. I am the guy who nominated Kaz The Original to the Most Hated 2+2 Poster Tournament. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

See my great nominations here.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was not me...I am not sure who did it, there are a number of people with access to this computer, and who play poker online. I've been working full time at a new job and haven't been on twoplustwo very much lately.
Granny, I will absolutely pay you back...
It will take me a month or two to pay you back (alot of bills right now).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not buying it.

BTW, I've done transfers like this in the past, but only for trivial sums ($20 or less).

My rule of thumb is, if I can't afford to GIVE it to you, then I can't afford to lend it. That rule applies to everyone, even my mother. Of course, I can afford to give my mother more than I can give to you.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:36 PM

This is sad. I was out all night last night, and completely missed all teh drama. Very sucky GMae, very sucky indeed.

It reminds of something that happened for a while over on PBNation (paintball forum) though. There was this one kid in SoCal who would always trade guns with other people, but would never ship his. Then, he would go sell the other person's gun at a field, or a tournament or something. Little bastard ended up with at least $7k in equipment going through him, and he always made these same lame ass excuses.

Anyway, I hope somehow this works out for you. If not with money, then with some sort of karma for both you and Kaz.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:48 PM

hi all,

i have never in my life seen support like this and it is absolutely a testament to this forum community.

between paradise and the posters here i have all my money back!!

please don't transfer me any more!

i refused to accept the $300 that cam from jim kuhn and inthacup and returned that because i am a frikking idiot that brought this on myself. had i kept that, i would have had returned to me $640. i need that $300 lesson!!

what has been absolutely amazing is that i have gotten 14 other donations from posters here that range from 10cents to $30.

i have been sleeping all day (granny not used to staying up till dawn), and i woke up to this pile of emails of donations from paradise and stars players.

you guys are INSANE, but really, really cool.

please no more donations, and thanks very very very much to those that sent me funds. every dime of it will be poured back into a tourney very shortly (where it was headed anyway).

those of you that sent me money, please keep an eye for the tourney announcement later this week because i will be taking care of your buy-in.

granny
Old 04-10-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus what a mess.

This was not me, but it does not matter. I mean, it was me, 'Kaz' but not me 'Zachary Young'. I am not sure who did it, there are a number of people with access to this computer, and who play poker online. I've been working full time at a new job and haven't been on twoplustwo very much lately.

Granny, I will absolutely pay you back for any money you lost on this transaction, hopefully all the money has been left on the paradise account. It is frozen at the moment, but I have changed the password and locked down my e-mail address.

It will take me a month or two to pay you back (alot of bills right now).

Let this be a warning to everyone... keep your computer and passwords secure.

I am very sorry for any trouble this has caused, and rest assured I WILL ensure all financial recompense is paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight. One of your boyfriends got on your PC, found your 2+2 password, went to the section you post at, accepted grannies offer, also found your Paradise password and ripped her off using your name????? That's a lie. Why the fuuck would someone go to a forum if they had your password? If this guy stole her money, then he probably doesn't care. You would eventually find out one of them took it, but they would not care. So why would he run from Granny when she saw him on Paradise? If they are not afraid of you in person, why are they afraid of an old lady in a chat screen? That's a lie. It was you and you're a gay thief.

Edit: This better not get more replies then my Birthday thread!!!!!
Old 04-10-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you trust anyone if a Xk poster is willing to steal from you

You obviously haven't read any of Kaz's posts.

His content is about the lowest on the whole of 2+2

example.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, that thread is your reason hes a douche? Wow, way to really dig up some dirt there man.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:58 PM

1) Very glad to hear that your back in the good Granny. No doubt a lot of ppl will.
2)Does this mean TOEJAM is back on? I was looking forward to it.
3)I assume Kaz is not to be trusted, Correct?
Old 04-10-2005, 03:59 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Hey daryn,

I dig some fried shrooms right now with that white sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How can you trust anyone if a Xk poster is willing to steal from you

You obviously haven't read any of Kaz's posts.

His content is about the lowest on the whole of 2+2

example.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, that thread is your reason hes a douche? Wow, way to really dig up some dirt there man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the one where he is told that Mason Malmuth would disagree with him and his response is:

"Does Mason have 2600 posts, I think not"

Kinda did it for me.