Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: WCOOP Main Event Winner Playing 4 HU 5k on Stars at Once

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there's no supposedness about david williams having cheated at magic, he was kicked out of a major tournament for it in the final 8, I think. Sorry I don't remember which tournament at the moment. If it's important to you though, I can figure it out.

And yes cheating was extremely rampant. That's why my father and I quit. Supposedly cheating is less rampant now though.

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt david williams black?

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy went to princeton

he's not 'that' kind of black

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who respected you and reads your blog regularly, I think your comments here are way out of line and I never expected this from you. To each their own, but damn, I really thought you were a good guy.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the real world is real-it is not idealist or theoretical

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a cliched and retarded statement. Isn't it so easy to tell the 'idealist' liberal (I'm conservative) college boy that he doesn't know the real world. What about the real world do you know? Is it 8 tabling sit and go's? Hm, enough of the sarcasm.

So tell me about this real world that you apparently live in, but I don't. Is it filled with people who wear signs on their backs tell you what 'type' they are? I am merely trying to look beyond race as a categorization of a person. I don't know what is so 'real' about stating what type of black person David Williams is. Enlighten me.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:39 PM

he said what type of person he isn't, not what type he is.

i don't care to have a real world experience pissing contest..if you don't find me credible to make any of the statements i have made...i don't have a problem with that.

I've been to college. I've traveled the world. I've lived in big cities and the suburbs. I have my own opinions. I highly doubt anybody reading this would fall under any sort of category of person that would be offended by any of this.
Closed Thread