Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 08:03 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: What Tiffany Willaimson did right

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps this is really who Tiffany is (it would explain her psychic abilities to make such a large over-bet with another trap hand)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more Ellix Powers myself.

OMG.. she called me with A7.. A7.. you believe that..

RZ

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost dropped a lame joke about Tiff and Elix Powers teaming up. JACK HIGH, JACK HIGH! They had an article with him in it, I think in Bluff magazine. But I can't see him being anything but a street hustler (despite his mentioning that you can trust him in the article)

I've dealt with guys like him before, always looking to get you with some angle, borrow money and shiet. I think Tiffany is a bit better classed than he is (although I don't think he was bad for the game, he was quite entertaining).

Tiff, I think your best bet is to get a gimmick for next time. Maybe some really goofy sunglasses and dinosaur bones. No, wait, I think that ones taken.

How about fuzzy slippers? Fuzzy slippers are cool. No, they probably won't show up on camera.

No stealing my idea though, I'm patenting it for whenever I finally make a TV broadcast (probably in 2066). I'll have a mini magic 8-ball as my card protector. And when I get heads-up I'll look my opponent dead in the eyes and say "did you make your flush?"

Then I'll shake the 8-ball, look at the bottom, say "my sources say NO!" and push all my chips in! Yeah! Of course, it'll suck if I'm wrong about my opponents bluff, cause then Norman Chad will be talking about how I got a defective 8-ball and maybe I can return it to the store for a refund.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Tiff....can I call ya Tiff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

Tiff, I think your best bet is to get a gimmick for next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Best,
Tiffany
Old 11-07-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even dressing up like Miss Cleo and using a crystal ball as a card protector? That would tweak some of these guys. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even dressing up like Miss Cleo and using a crystal ball as a card protector? That would tweak some of these guys. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a funny image. But not gonna happen. Plus, I do a very good Jamaican accent so it wouldn't work anyway.

Best,
Tiffany
Old 11-07-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a funny image. But not gonna happen. Plus, I do a very good Jamaican accent so it wouldn't work anyway.

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

this is funny...nice sense of humor.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang it grjr! Now I've got this image of Ms. Cleo playing poker stuck in my head...

"Caaaall me Now!

LOL!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tiffany
Old 11-07-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps this is really who Tiffany is (it would explain her psychic abilities to make such a large over-bet with another trap hand)

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY! Don't you be messing with Guinan!

Although I have to admit some of her hats probably would look good on Tiffany. I think that they are both Winters, so the same colors would work.

Shauna
Old 11-07-2005, 10:58 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

Heh heh, guinan, miss cleo, wow. I can't wait until I make a televised episode. All the mini-me, leprechaun and Willow 2: "The Midget Returns" jokes will be out in full force.

So, no gimmick for Tiff, darn, I tried. Tiff, you do realize that most pro's are making a killing now with their image and sponsorship. We turn you into product that we can market and we're set for life baby, w00t!

I'll have your face on the front of Wheatie's boxes, or better yet, your very own "Tiffany Williams O's" (with marshmellows in milk!)

Of course, that's from an American standpoint. I think we'll need to bring in some outside help so we can brand you across all markets.

Tiffany Williams House Rice for the asian market.

Tiffany Williams Bombs Over Baghdad Cereal, with free rock inside to hurl at infidels! for the Middle East Market.

Can't let Hachem corner the Aussie market, how about: Tiffany Williams custom Leg Braces, for the Penal Colony in all of us!

If I had any photoship ability at all I would have added some fun pics to go along with these. You must become a brand unto yourself, get outside sources of cash rolling in.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:34 AM

Im waiting till next year, when someone wears a shirt that says "I know how to spell pokir!"
Old 11-08-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is a good story when a 3/5 player makes it this far in a tourney. Tiffany, good luck in the future, don't listen to what the people on here are saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]