Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Translating Chick Talk into Plain English

Oh yeah, and how sure are you that she doesn't read 2+2?
Old 05-29-2005, 01:17 AM

comeon girls arent even this important. you seriously gotta get your life back in shape.

WORK, POKER, and one night stands..

end of story
Old 05-29-2005, 01:27 AM

I was just reminded of this little gem from Sponger about staying with a girl after she cheated on him:

[ QUOTE ]
Its really funny to be watching a TV show or movie and see someone get cheated on and then I'll comment on what a [censored] whore the girl is without thinking, and then I'll laugh maniacally inside cause I know she is feeling like [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you could incorporate this in there, whichever way you go with it. The only potential downside is that she'll either feel bad or realize you're on to her and then come out and tell you that she's (planning on) cheating on you. Then option #2 is blown, plus then you're on the spot for an uncomfortable and unfun conversation/break-up.
Old 05-29-2005, 04:23 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend trying to cheat on me

Well, how are things progressing..

I am interested to know. Been through 2 cases myself.

Lawrence
Old 05-29-2005, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG

First, the fact that you're posting on a poker forum regarding a serious relationship of 1.5 years says something about the quality of this relationship and about your maturity.

Second, the fact that you would even think to wait to confront her about this is troublesome. What honorable motive coud you possibly have?

Third, Gorie is right. There is no love here. Even the notion that you would post pics of here here is immature and repulsive. And all the f*ckheads backing you up are disgusting a**holes who don't deserve girlfriends.

Just break up and be done with it. Clearly, you are not invested in this relationship and she isn't either. Neither of you have any respect for the other, so just quit and move on. Stop being cruel.

Here's an idea, find someone you're compatible with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunningly stupid.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Step 1: Go get a gmail account. Something anonymous, like "LAGuy12345"

Step 2: Post anonymous C'ist ads until such time that she replies.

Step 3: Set up a "date" while she is in LA, in her hotel room. Make sure you are very specific as to the date and time.

Step 4: Hire a singing telegram to go to her room fifteen minutes after the date would have begun. Have him sing your breakup tune, explaining that her stuff is already packed, and if she's lucky, she can get back to the Salvation Army in time to buy it all back on the cheap.

No sex, no stuff, and a singing telegram = one angry ex-g/f.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant, assuming she doesn't already have all her stuff with her in LA - she's moving there permanently, no? If she's leaving stuff at your place, then this in combination with the hatefuck/nude pics plan is definitely the way to go. An alternative would be the hatefuck/nude pics and some [censored]-ish "now get the [censored] out of my house you cheating bitch (etc...)" shove out the door as soon as you're done with the hatefuck the day/night before she leaves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been said coupla times early on. Less cowbell.

Oh who am I kidding?

MORE COWBELL!
Old 05-29-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait a few days to see what materializes. Unless the emails you have are already obviously headed in a bad direction, you could be jumping to conclusions.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest using a "Jump to Conclusions" mat to find out for sure.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So my girlfriend (1.5 years, we live together but she's moving to LA for the summer to start a business, I am in DC) left an email open on my computer last night. She was contacting a guy in LA about a discrete relationship. I have her email password but have never used it because I trust her. So far they're just introducing themselves.

Here's the question. I'm obviously going to say something. Do I confront her now or should I wait a day or two and read the emails they send back and forth and see where it goes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends how badly it's eating you up inside.

Might want her to stay in a hotel for the next few weeks before she moves, or you may want to bang her like crazy til she leaves, then break it off via email. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Personally, I'd be pretty messed up over this, so I'd lean towards the boot more than banging. You also may want to keep in mind that if she's looking to hook up in LA, she may have already done so locally.

--Dave.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Results?

results?
Old 05-29-2005, 02:54 PM

Dude wait. I've got a totally great idea!!!

Buy a children's movie and take it to her when she's emailing this guy. Tell her that you ordered another video from columbia house but you got this one by mistake. Ask her if her and her other boyfriend would like to watch it with you.

It's ingenious!!!!