Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 12:12 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
since i have derived so much enjoyment from this thread i fell obligated to say something to Chuddo. First, it seems clear to me you are better off w/o this girl. You seemed genuinely remorseful in the AIM conversation. She seemed to sense your vunerability and use it to attack you. I have read the entire thread, and at no point were u negative towards her. In fact, props to you for pointing out her better qualities amidst all of the railbird sex talk. Second, she does use the word fabulous too often. This is almost always bad. I couldnt put my finger on why i thought so. But, when i reread OP her line about Carrie and the politcian seemed to stick out....Eureka!....Sex and the City. Needless to say i am not a fan. I digress. Point is, u tried to apologize, she wouldnt accept. Whatever. Had u made some lude remark towards her and like hopped on your motorcycle she probably would be begging you to accept her advances. I dont understand women...all things considered I would chalk this whole thing up to her loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:13 AM

who would sell you out like that btw? that's pretty cold.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
damn

[/ QUOTE ]

can a moderator please change chuddo from addict to "Lexington Brian" ??? please???!!!!one11one

seriously though - what a hypocritical skeez. she has to attention whore her life on myspace - which is definitely not "just for close friends" and then bust your balls about the poker forum. ok, so you played the cool guy to some buddies - ummm...doesn't she know that this happens in every locker room, party, bar, etc. ever, always? or is she just grandstanding on her soap box trying to get some sympathy votes from that douche "PoloPlayer" on myspace?? F her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, PoloPlayer receives my vote for weak a** of the year.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:17 AM

Thank God for prostitutes. All this wining, dining, taking them out, dealing with their BS, trying to impress them, acting like you like the food they like and on and on. It's so much better just to give a hooker some money and then get down. In the long run it is cheaper as well.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:25 AM

Default watch out for CAROLINE

all i have to say is wow. a self-admitted not so hot friend is practically threatening Chuddo with bodily harm....be sure to avoid OP girl and her friends at all costs.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
damn

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-14-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Athletic. Handsome. Light Brown hair. Piercing green eyes. Motivated. "Can't" is not a part of my vocabulary. Driven. Striving to be the best. I treat a lady right(sounds skeptical?....try me) . Loyal. Trustworthy. Someone to lean on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, what a douche
Old 09-14-2005, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's what happens when little girls grow up watching too much "Sex in the City".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, reminds me of my ex. she watched that and friends way too much. we had broken up during a summer and i hooked up (made out) with another girl. then told my ex about it (stupid-stupid). after a bunch of screaming she wanted to get back together with me. i told her she didn't have a reason/right to be so upset. she said, "don't make me make you watch every episode of ross and rachel on a break."

i never felt bad about anything i did during that relationship after that. either she was only pretending to be hurt or simply stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. I'm not sure what's worse, a girl who lives her life according to "Sex in the City", or a girl who models her relationships on "Ross and Rachel". I think it's a tie...both are equally pathetic.

This woman may be beautiful on the outside, but inside she's very very ugly.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:41 AM

Man I hope she is reading this right now...what a biatch
Old 09-14-2005, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Athletic. Handsome. Light Brown hair. Piercing green eyes. Motivated. "Can't" is not a part of my vocabulary. Driven. Striving to be the best. I treat a lady right(sounds skeptical?....try me) . Loyal. Trustworthy. Someone to lean on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, what a douche

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is going on with all the transvestite comments to him from "Jeanie." Not only is he a douche, he's into some weird [censored].
Closed Thread