Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Locking Gimmick Accounts???

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I think the whole moderation thing is getting out of hand and is becoming quite subjective. I realize that Wedding Crashers gimmick wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it was far from terrible or offensive. Let's take a step back here and give objectivity a shot and just keep it within the rules instead of trying to impose some sort of subjective idea of what's good and what's less good. Keep the moderation to the stuff that is offensive and breaking the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is probably the best thing i've read on oot in months, and i really hope the mods read this. (boldinated for emphasis.)
Old 08-02-2005, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Locking Gimmick Accounts??? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Green
Old 08-02-2005, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't keep a good hacker down.

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl
Old 08-02-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like gimmick accounts. It's about the only thing that makes this forum worth reading.

All these whiny jerkoffs thinking they are God in this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Re: I agree with you mmbtone.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree mmbt, this is uber gay.

If someone reads this before the mods ever get to it, please save it.

[ QUOTE ]
there was a wedding crasher gimmick post here...but now it's gone...the mod's are working overtime.

[/ QUOTE ]

That account was me, and not only did it take time to make, it was harmless and inoffensive to anyone.

So, to whichever mod deleted my post and locked my account:
thanks you f[/i]ucking fascist a[/i]sshole. you're the worst f[/i]ucking mod I've ever seen, I hope you choke on a dick. Seriously, I made one post in one thread that already existed and specifically reference gimmick accounts, and you think I was cluttering the forum? F[/i]UCK YOU.

I'm glad you let people make insulting and derogatory posts and they get to keep their acocunts. In addition, obvious trolls who clutter up the strategy forums with arguing and crap, and who are there ONLY to cause ruckus get to post with virtual impunity. But make one post with a gimmick account, and get your sh[/i]it deleted because some asswiper think they are the supreme judge of funny. every time I have to read some racist or sexually offensive post, I'll be thinking of what a great job you're doing, HAHAHAHAHAHA you dumb sack of sh[/i]it.

at least you get to do it anonomously so I don't get to know what dickless cum guzzler thinks they get to ban anyone they feel like for any reason.

seriously, caveman lawyer, donald trump, maxximus which isnt even spelled right, and some chump with no avatar, and you ban MY SH[/i]IT? man you need to ban yourself for that bang up job you're doing.

in closing, go f[/i]uck yourself. I guess I'll probably get banned for this, see you later 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I detect, like me, you're endowed with the gift of gab.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:29 PM

I feel that the accounts john beckman and phantombump were unjustly banned, solely on "lameness". not that I'll ever post with the wedding crashers one again, the joke is dead.

for gimmickacctjudge, I typed exactly three words that could have led to this banning. one had [/u] in it, and another poster who is a mod used that exact spelling and (to my knowledge) was not banned so I feel I should be unbanned if others are going to be allowed to get away with it. the other two did not circumvent the profanity filter in any way, and I stated that clearly in the post.

DMBFan23 was a legit ban, no arguments.

banning this account will not be a legit ban IMO, as sthief09 was allowed to post as sthief while he was banned. I wouldnt be totally surprised if you banned me, but I hope you do the right thing on this one.

P.S. I will be civil because I have to be, but I don't like you at all, and I think you are a terrible mod and really overstepped your bounds. and it's unfortunate that we have to waste time petitioning due to your lack of judgement. that's all.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:44 PM

THIS THREAD IS BRILLIANT.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:49 PM

Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 PM

Show em my mot-to!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Show em my mot-to!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sprite had enough sense to dump this little troll. I think you should drop it too.
Closed Thread