Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2005, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The red pill's certainly not an easy one to swallow, so for those who still don't quite grasp the underlying concept, I will break this whole thing down into simplest terms.

-A few-billion dollar investment (give or take a few thousand lives)

-A multi-trillion dollar return (not to mention the future stability of the world as we know it)

[/ QUOTE ]

The costs of 9/11 were well into the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS...not "a few billion".

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I am aware of the cost. My use of the word "few" was to imply that the cost was/is a casual number, as in no big deal.

I am quite certain that you realize this, as you seem moderately intelligent. But since you have no legitimate rebuttal, and are just grabbing at strings, I forgive you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best rebuttal is that the costs are known to be huge, but the multi-trillion-dollar benefits of which you speak are nebulous, far-off, and showing not much sign of getting any closer.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, we totaly pjn3d!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the truth will set you free. Of course we pjn3d. I'm ready for more.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:30 AM

Why did you not try to refute Wacki's huge pile of evidence stacked against you in the 13th to 14th page?

(Wacki is my hero)
Old 06-19-2005, 02:34 AM

I believe I did, what evidence do you speak of?
Old 06-19-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The insurance company's interests aren't any place other than with the government's (with the extreme likelihood of subsidizations). Believe me, they do not want stones to be unturned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hysterical. Who writes your stuff? Chris Rock? George Lopez? Or do you just make it up as you go along?
Old 06-19-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The insurance company's interests aren't any place other than with the government's (with the extreme likelihood of subsidizations). Believe me, they do not want stones to be unturned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hysterical. Who writes your stuff? Chris Rock? George Lopez? Or do you just make it up as you go along?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am totaly aware of how comical this all sounds to someone who doesn't know what's going on in the real world.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am totaly aware of how comical this all sounds to someone who doesn't know what's going on in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Continued hilarity. When do you publish your manifesto? Ted Kaczinski was the Unabomber. What's your pen name? The Kooky Canadian? The Canucklehead?
Old 06-19-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Continued hilarity. When do you publish your manifesto? Ted Kaczinski was the Unabomber. What's your pen name? The Kooky Canadian? The Canucklehead?

[/ QUOTE ]

Besides the fact that it would mean that you're wrong about something, why does this all seem so improbable to you? Your argument seems to be nothing more than just plugging your ears and screaming LALALALALALALALA. Wake up man.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Besides the fact that it would mean that you're wrong about something, why does this all seem so improbable to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, because it's ridiculous?
Old 06-19-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Besides the fact that it would mean that you're wrong about something, why does this all seem so improbable to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, because it's ridiculous?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what else is ridciulous? This idea that the world is a sphere? I mean, WTF, we can all see that it's flat.

Bob