Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2005, 01:18 AM

Default Re: clip of a guy getting knocked out

[ QUOTE ]

even a woman, could walk anywhere at any time of day and not be worried about getting robbed, raped, or beaten. He said he felt much safer in the worst neighborhoods there than in the best ones here.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very surprising. you sure he was from iran?
Old 09-23-2005, 01:21 AM

Yup. He was a Persian named Medhi, my roommate at the time.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think jake spelled it out.

black people = poor = bad enviroment = higher capacity for violence and viscousness.

blacks are better athletes because of their muscle fiber type i believe (fast twitch) i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know about the muscle twitch thing

[/ QUOTE ]

"There are in fact two different types of fast-twitch fibers, one more metabolically efficient. Whites on average have a higher percentage of slow-twitch fibers than West African blacks who generally have more of both types of fast-twitch fibers."

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=b...1&.intl=us
Old 09-23-2005, 02:10 AM

i have one word for you: GUN, that is all.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guy who was beating on the PT cruiser was [censored] up. I would have just locked my door and tried to run him over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i was thinkng, slam it in reverse and run his ass over.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:21 AM

Looks like the girl dragged from the car miraculously survived.

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=3768028

Also check this one out. Whats the deal here? Backyard wrestling?

http://www.alldumb.com/item/15852/

Cat fight

dad in office
Old 09-23-2005, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think jake spelled it out.

black people = poor = bad enviroment = higher capacity for violence and viscousness.

blacks are better athletes because of their muscle fiber type i believe (fast twitch) i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know about the muscle twitch thing

[/ QUOTE ]

"There are in fact two different types of fast-twitch fibers, one more metabolically efficient. Whites on average have a higher percentage of slow-twitch fibers than West African blacks who generally have more of both types of fast-twitch fibers."

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=b...1&.intl=us

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you read this guy's book, but his arguments are soooooo flawed. Basically he tests East Africans and says, "look they are sweet at distance running". Then he takes black Americans (West African ancestry) and says, "look they are awesome at sprinting". "Therefore black people are genetically more athletic." Somehow they are the same "black guy".

Meanwhile he completely ignores the fact that West Africans don't win anything even though they should have the most "pure" genes for sprinting and fast twitch muscle fibers. Same goes for the fact that according to him, "black people jump the best" but they don't dominate the high jump, long jump, triple jump, etc.

He also confuses race with genetics. Our classification of race has very little genetic basis, it's pretty much all socially constructed.

Basically, socio-economic arguments are much, much more powerful and persuasive than genetic arguments when you talk about black athletes (and black criminals/thugs/etc).

(Sorry for the long post, but I bought that book thinking I would learn something interesting. Instead I found terrible analysis and lots of hand waving. Now it just bothers me when I see people using it as evidence for random claims.)
Old 09-24-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was probably staged. The guy who came out of the car definitely wasn't hitting very hard after he put the other guy down. You can tell he's pulling his punches. If a guy took ten full-strength bare-knuckle punches with no defense and his head on a concrete sidewalk, he'd be a bloody mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Staged...lol.

If you look (and listen) closely he nailed him at least the first 2 punches after he was down. He only started pulling his punches back after the third or fourth one hit the concrete when he missed. Hitting concrete hurts.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:41 PM

For some reason the links only work in Internet Explorer. They won't seem to open in Firefox.

A classic fight between a couple of (white) snowboarders. The big guy just wouldn't leave the other guy alone and really got what was coming to him. Snowboarder Fight

Another classic between a (white) wannabe gangster and a (white) wannabe Kung Fu master. Gangster vs. Kung Fu

...And this video proves there are white people of all cultures and ages fighting all over, not just in the US. French Guys Fight
Old 09-24-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

...And this video proves there are white people of all cultures and ages fighting all over, not just in the US. French Guys Fight

[/ QUOTE ]

best video so far