Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Way hot!!

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Man some of you guys need to get a life...n/m

[ QUOTE ]
Easy to shrug off, if they're making a big deal about it and people are taking shots, it's usually just jealousy.

And the guys who say that you're a slut because of some half naked pics? Well they're too uptight to be getting any [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absurd, she obviously is a slut but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fukc her. In fact, even though I've been a dick to her I'd bet even money that if we met in person I could fukc her within 24 hrs. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Jacks up...

When confronted with an attractive woman whom he desperately wants to sleep with, nature has equipped the nerd with two basic tactics.

The first is to become her friend. He tells her everything she does is great, that she's great, that he loves the way she does her hair, that she's funny, etc. Then hopefully, one day after a fight with her boyfriend, she'll say, you know who the greatest guy in the world is? That nerd! He's so nice, I should sleep with him instead of my mean, undeserving boyfriend.

Tactic #2 is the opposite maneuver. Belittle her. Tell her she's stupid. Constantly criticize everything she does. The idea is to make her so angry that she is forced to seduce the nerd just to prove him wrong! After all if she get the nerd into bed with her, she is getting him to admit that she is desirable (pretty, smart, nice, etc) and thus proving all of the nerds criticism wrong.

Most nerds prefer tactic #1, but my guess is that as a lawyer stuck doing legal research in a windowless room with little human contact, that your endless reservoir of self-hate made tactic #2 your natural choice.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Jennicide, hot or not?

I don't know whether she had a case or not. Good point if she didn't, but I think I'd take the pics off. The risk is there that she might take it to court anyway, which is -EV for everyone.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:17 PM

I gotta say Jacks Up saved me a lot of trouble. I'm not a lawyer, but my wife is, and she works in this area, so I hear about it all the time. Jennicide's threat just smelled of legal bluff, and Jacks Up confirmed it. But copyright law is so undefined that if you've got deep pockets I'm sure there's a lawyer out there somewhere looking to make a name for himself at your $350/hr.

She kinda just blew her case by making such a big public deal out of it, anyway. Since it's now a public issue and no one has published the images here, if someone wanted to publish a sampling in this forum (not all of them, only 10% or so), just so we could see what the debate is all about, that would be covered under "Fair Use" and there's not a thing you could do about that. (I'm not going to do it, but who knows who will.) Not to mention all the scum you've managed to hack off who will now post your head on someone else's really naked body and post them all over the alt forums.

Maturity will tell you that sometimes the best response to a slightly embarassing problem is to just shut up about it and it will go away. If you make a federal case out of it, it just gets worse. And just asking him nicely to take them down would have been a whole lot better than threatening to sue. That just gets people mad.

Finally, I see more skin exposed at the beach. (Nice choice of lingerie by the way. Stockings were a nice touch.) This reminds me of an old Mad Magazine cartoon by Dave Berg. Woman comes out to the pool in a bikini and says "Thanks for letting me borrow this swimsuit, Nancy." Nancy replies "That's not a swimsuit, that's underwear." Woman in bikini screams and runs off. It's all context, I suppose.
Old 01-21-2005, 03:30 PM

My original post in this thread was nominated for Post of the Year.

haha. get back to work man, seriously
Old 01-21-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Man some of you guys need to get a life...n/m

Did I say there was anything wrong with being a slut? Hell I'm a slut. Nothing wrong with sex, and the more the better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It's just the way people use the word to insult people.

"I'd bet even money that if we met in person I could fukc her within 24 hrs."

Yeh? Looks marginal if you're decent with girls.

A bet I would take is me vs you. I haven't been an ass, am better looking and have plenty of game [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The as*shole ranks will be bolstered by one when a certain someone joins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were a lawyer already.
Old 01-21-2005, 04:23 PM

I don't think she planned to take "legal action" for money, I think it was just to get the pictures off the site.

If it was the latter, she would certainly "win".

If you think otherwise, you need to brush up on IP law.
Old 01-21-2005, 05:13 PM

First, I am not a nerd.

Secondly, I am already married, and have a daughter a little younger than Jennicide. I have no interest in Jennicide at all.

Third, my office does in fact have a window, although it is a tiny one. I'll get a bigger one when someone retires. I happen to be the youngest partner(44) in the real estate section, so I got the shittiest one.

But hey, I can't understand why you believe that everyone should genuflect at the altar of Jennicide.