Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 12:26 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: OOT Survivor #1 (grudge match)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, i think gorie would make a great OOT moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]
i declined the offer in the past, i don't like moderating forums. but thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i assumed as much, which is why i resisted the urge to attempt to conscript you into service via poll. however, i do believe it's OOT's loss, particularly in light of recent events.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] not really, i suck at that stuff. it's too hard to please everyone and i am sensitive.
you wouldn't really want a girl controlling the content of OOT anyway, all threads would be deleted except ones with hearts in them.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She'd do too good a job. I'd rather Censored see this trainwreck through to the end. After he's run this forum into the ground, maybe all the losers clamoring for the golden age of OOT will finally shut the hell up.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She'd do too good a job. I'd rather Censored see this trainwreck through to the end. After he's run this forum into the ground, maybe all the losers clamoring for the golden age of OOT will finally shut the hell up.

[/ QUOTE ]

and then there's that option ...
Old 10-17-2005, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha potd
Old 10-17-2005, 12:44 AM

[censored] wasn't risking jake here, he knew everyone would vote thinman out of here b/c he is a prick and if it wasn't by thread votes it would have been by "PM votes."

thinman should have been banned a long time ago. [censored] knows what he is doing. chill out everyone.

i vote off thinman and actually really isn't close.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:44 AM

see dude, you keep saying you don't care about the opinion of the OOT population. But it's obvious you're lying and besides you really should care what other people think of you. We're humans. We're social creatures. Maybe, if you came to terms with the fact that you truely do want to project a likeable image, you wouldn't make so many suck ass posts. Sociopaths are the only people who truely don't care what their peers think, and even then not all the time.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
see dude, you keep saying you don't care about the opinion of the OOT population. But it's obvious you're lying and besides you really should care what other people think of you. We're humans. We're social creatures. Maybe, if you came to terms with the fact that you truely do want to project a likeable image, you wouldn't make so many suck ass posts. Sociopaths are the only people who truely don't care what their peers think, and even then not all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that and him creating 4 other accounts and what will most likly be going through the trouble of creating more accounts so he can be sure to remain a part of OOT. Does that sound like someone who doesn't care?
Old 10-17-2005, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] wasn't risking jake here, he knew everyone would vote thinman out of here b/c he is a prick and if it wasn't by thread votes it would have been by "PM votes."

thinman should have been banned a long time ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

then why bother with this farce? especially since [censored] is perfectly happy with (and likely prefers) banning people without any input from the rest of us ...

i'd like ThinMan banned as much as the next guy (although he's been on my ignore list so long it really doesn't matter at this point) ... i just think this spectacle is unnecessary and contrary to the "making OOT better" campaign.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just think this spectacle is unnecessary and contrary to the "making OOT better" campaign.

[/ QUOTE ]I disagree completely.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:40 AM

Bye Thinman.

I like Jake, though that stupid picture of cows wasn't funny the first time and hasn't gotten any funnier. That thing should be retired.
Closed Thread