Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

I looked in the dictionary,but didn't find it.
What's a bowman? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2005, 01:26 AM

Actually,i just remembered,that the player who got me with that a q,was crushed few hands before with an excellent hand also by some crap and he said in that chat,that this is amazing and blablabla.
So,perhaps,not all bad beats are done by shills,but still - it almost feels like the hands are programmed ahead,so that a few players get a strong,or that a certain player will win,no matter what.
I think,after a while,i'll be able to pick up those patterns myself,but - will it be called poker?

It's like someone said earlier in a thread - you have a 50/50 chance with every hand - whether they programmed you to be a hand winner or not.

The funny thing is that VCpoker posted on their site the explanation of their random generator,but - either they've done a very poor job on it or they are big fat liars.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 06-21-2005, 02:48 AM

I would gladly join you,except,i live in Israel,which is kind of far away [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2005, 03:52 AM

Old 06-21-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Thought of the Day - Rigged Poker and Chess

[ QUOTE ]
OMG you are such a dummy it's not even worth arguing with you. Those x's were CARDS, cards that did NOT make the straight flush for my opponent, just the flush. I don't remember, could have been J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 and he had the 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's a simple typo, why do you have to go around calling people dummies? You're the one not worth arguing with.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: The error message scheme!

[ QUOTE ]

Due to technical problems your tournament has been cancelled. Your buy in has been refunded to you

I know this is only a $1 tourney, but what about all the other tourneys? The $10, $20, $50 and $100 Buy-Ins? What about all the players that got eliminated? Does the site get to keep their money without honoring the price pool?

Does anyone have an explanation here besides the fact that it is a mean to make extra $?

[/ QUOTE ]

How would they be making money if they refund the buy-ins?
Old 06-21-2005, 02:21 PM

Old 06-21-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: The error message scheme!

[ QUOTE ]
Well... 50 players in, 10 players remainning, tourney got cancelled. They refund the 10 players and keep the other 40's money. Who have been eliminated and have no idea regarding the cancellation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Normally I've seen sites split up the remaining money amongst the players who are still in, but apparantely they didn't do that this time?
Old 06-21-2005, 02:54 PM

Well stockman, you have convinced me. I am quitting online poker for good. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

*Whispers* Now we will get rid of all the good players and we can dominate. Brilliant!

Pots
Closed Thread