Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: King of the Kiddie Pool is Tonight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When is the next KOTKP? Is this going to be a weekly thing? Wondering if I should put my 11.05 into two 5+.50 tourneys, keep it for my .05/.10 BR, or save it for the next KOTKP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess more like once per month?

[/ QUOTE ]

once a month sounds good, any more and we'd make DeathDonkey go broke from LL bets

I would like a rotating game structure though, mix in Stud Stud8, PLO, PLO8, NLHE, Pineapple and TripleDraw if they can have them

it'd be a lot of fun, though unfort some of the ppl with sml bankrolls couldn't afford to play in the non-standard(for us) games
Old 08-05-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Usernames on 2+2 of the top 5?
Im sure they'll be happy to post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is obvious.

I think geauxcat won about 50% of his total bankroll. That's the best part of it all if I got that right.

[/ QUOTE ]

not everyones name but the ones i could remember

[/ QUOTE ]

geaux cat here. Man that was a friggin blast. I been pumped all day. Sorry I didn't represent better once we got heads up. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I just couldn't believe I got lucky enuf to be there. Wasn't thinknin too clearly at that point.

I went into this game with no illusions about how I would stack up. I just happened to get the cards at the right time. I think I did play some solid poker throughout and that's because I told myself goin in I wasn't gonna be afraid of bustin out. As fast as the limits go up I felt like I had to be willing to make the right moves at the right time (and hopefully they would be right.) Best part was my entry came from tourney $'s I still had left from placing in a $3 rebuy sat a couple weeks ago. Those T$215 have now been turned into about $300 real dollars and still have T$35 left. BR is now up to 600 and since I just recently moved to .50/1.00 I should have plenty of room so I can play w/confidence not worrying about winning or losing but just playin right.

Thanks to everyone in this forum and the others who've been generous w/their time and advice to help out the real kiddies around here.

geaux cat go
Old 08-06-2005, 08:13 AM

I never have played on FullTilt but I noticed they have private tournies that are 5+.50 and a few at 1, 2, 3$. Not sure howe low everyone who plays micros wants to go though but if the 11+1 is prohibitive for too many then possibly this is an option. Plus we could do HORSE or RAZZ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]