Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2005, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I don't know. But rational thought doesn't matter, cuz he still said it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 06-18-2005, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I don't know. But rational thought doesn't matter, cuz he still said it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you even read the rest of that page? The whole page is dedicated to Larry Silverstein and the demolition of the buildings. Did you even watch any of the videos on there, like this,
which clearly shows the demolition charges exploding out the corners of the building.

I'd like to ask you niss, how would you explain that the towers fell? Did the file melt the steel? What's your view on how they fell down?
Old 06-18-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I said, conspiracy theory requires closing off most of common sense. Why would Silverstein say these things on television, especially in light of his supposed insurance windfall? It's always a good sign too when the revealing quotes have a pronoun and brackets.

[/ QUOTE ]

PS Silverstein has been in litigation with the insurance companies over the claim. Don't you think that if there was any truth to the story, the insurance companies -- who leave no stone unturned in an attempt to find a reason to avoid an obligation, particularly one of this magnitude -- would have found something? Anything? But why should we get silly little facts get in the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

The red pill's certainly not an easy one to swallow, so for those who still don't quite grasp the underlying concept, I will break this whole thing down into simplest terms.

-A few-billion dollar investment (give or take a few thousand lives)

-A multi-trillion dollar return (not to mention the future stability of the world as we know it)

The insurance company's interests aren't any place other than with the government's (with the extreme likelihood of subsidizations). Believe me, they do not want stones to be unturned.

Still stupid? Back to top ^
Old 06-18-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The red pill's certainly not an easy one to swallow, so for those who still don't quite grasp the underlying concept, I will break this whole thing down into simplest terms.

-A multi-trillion dollar return (not to mention the future stability of the world as we know it)

[/ QUOTE ]

The costs of 9/11 were well into the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS...not "a few billion".
Old 06-18-2005, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The costs of 9/11 were well into the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS...not "a few billion".

[/ QUOTE ]

But yet, still +EV.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I am aware of the cost. My use of the word "few" was to imply that the cost was/is a casual number, as in no big deal.

I am quite certain that you realize this, as you seem moderately intelligent. But since you have no legitimate rebuttal, and are just grabbing at strings, I forgive you.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am quite certain that you realize this, as you seem moderately intelligent. But since you have no legitimate rebuttal, and are just grabbing at strings, I forgive you.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has been a lot of string-grabbing around here. I never thought I'd say this, but Britney Spears is my hero.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There has been a lot of string-grabbing around here. I never thought I'd say this, but Britney Spears is my hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

<cough>SpearsBritney<cough>
Old 06-19-2005, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<cough>SpearsBritney<cough>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have lyxdexia.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:24 AM

Dude, we totaly pjn3d!