Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

yeah, theres totally no leaks in your game, your flawless, you probably NEVER lose a hand live. impressive.

rj
Old 05-11-2005, 04:09 PM

hmmmm...distribution mode.... YEAH!!! That is why have been getting my Ass kicked so bad the last week, THEY SWITCHED ME TO F@#$ING DISTRIBUTION MODE... The cocksuckers.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Stop replying to these posts.

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations. At least you learned something today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. Only nieve people spell it "naive". I think he's to stuped to lern.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:48 PM

"the doom switch"

Wait, is that some innovation we haven't installed yet ? ..... I'll get back to you on that.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:56 PM

Great, now the one place left knows about it.

David,

Just to let you know. It can only be inserted into a 2d screen. That 3d view you have precludes it from being used.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: What is the motive of the internet site?

[ QUOTE ]
trips A lost against a "fishstraight"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, that made me laugh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
that and of course that I have just been switched from distribution mode to win mode again. All I had to do was to mail support and ask them to flip my switch [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2005, 06:08 PM

Ive played online for over 5 yrs -so if your trying to convince me that its rigged -sorry I dont belive you (neitehr does my wife -who doesnt play at all ...).If you really think its rigged -my best advice to you is -DONT PLAY.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The same story all around. Ive had 22 straight winning sessions in live play. The math doesnt add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, your math sucks. Since when does 22 straight winning sessions in live play make you not suck online?
Old 05-19-2005, 05:46 PM

I SINCERELY hope that I am the LAST PERSON who has to suffer through yet another post from ANOTHER DISGRUNTLED FAN (who BTW started his 2+2 career with this post, yup its his first, anyone smell an older member and a name change?) who after BLOWING HIS SMALL BANKROLL claims that ALL INTERENT POKER IS RIGGED.
Did you hear me.....HIS FIRST POST!! Isnt that just a bit fishy in itself?

Ok, now I will tell you right now my account at the main site I play on is well over what I started with well over 2 years ago Ok? I know several players albeit not that many who started the same time that I did because I keep notes on people on my PC. We pretty much cover the spectrum of game limits and we have gone up and down the ladder at different times pretty much like in real life.
The problem seems to be that people in general think they are much better players that they really are and that you are gonna join a site and take the poker world by storm and when it doesnt happen it isnt because you had bad hand selection or played too many hands in the wrong kind of games, Oh no these clowns (like yourself, in fact just insert your name for clown Ok?) must really believe the sites fixed because I am such a great player that "I cant lose" right? In fact your such a great player that you are a proffessional right? Oh wait, no Im not either, hmmn then what am I? Oh I know now, I am a disgruntled poker fan who wont take the time to learn the game and in lieu of learning anything or getting a poker teacher will just badmouth the game of online play and scream from the rooftops about "The Illuminati"? Lol!!
Oh brother I cant believe that you got responses after writing that but here I am too, not really for you but in the hopes that the poor people who read this dont get led astray by a clown. The "Pied Piper" is the guy you are supposed to follow everybody, not clown's. The clown is here to make you laugh but you didnt realize that he was telling you a joke this time.
Ok, so like I said I have been a successful player since day 1, am I rich yet, no I am not close although to my detriment I have won a few tournies and blew thousands playing what we call middle limits but on the PC 10-20, 15-30 and 30-60 are gargantuan games cuz of that machine gun quick rate of games. I say this because I am honest and right now my account is in the very low end of 3 digits but you know what (yes all 3 digits are ABOVE the decimal point thank you very much!) I have NEVER lost an account that I didnt cash out from, in other words I NEVER ONCE lost my initial deposit and so I took a few hundred out of one online site when I decided its no good to have too many sites going because I was worrying about making this x-tourney on this x-site but playing in better ring games over here to make the daily cash and so forth Ok?
So I cashed out and played only at 2 sites and then cashed out again and left a few measley dollars on the one site just in case I want to play tourneys there. (in case the site changes the tourney amounts cuz the site I play at now is the BEST with tournies for the buck!)
So while yes, I guess the sites may want to increase thier player base without a doubt theres NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH THAT ANY SITE WOULD TAKE A CHANCE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO PLANET POKER you dolt! They are making millions but they are gonna take a chance to make a few extra dollars and if they are ever found out they are not only finished BUT will be in court so fast that you have to be retarded to believe that they would fool with a legit million$ moneymaker. Ask yourself if it was your site would you take that chance? (clown answers do not count)
Lastly, you say you are a proffessional then why dont you tell us who you are and who your pro friends are and do your friends have the same opinion as you do on this subject? (clown friends also do not count)
I kinda doubt ALL you say and to think you actually made this your first post tells us A LOT about you my friend. I am writing up a paper now for people just starting out playing online poker at the lower limits, it will give direct examples of HOW TO read hands and explicit examples of 2 VERY COMMON mistakes made by people in the blind and the other is a flop formation that alone will put these starters so far ahead of the crowd because when they see this it will force them to think about other hands and look at the game from outside the box like a good player does, but you know that cuz your also a pro right? Ever won a tournament in the last couple of years either online or live that you can prove and if I name Pros in your area are they going to know you?
Anyone reading this remember that you can try online poker for just about free because of the bonuses, so if you like try it and if you lose your signup amount then you werent ready most probably and if you can keep that amount going then you already know plenty and for those of you who have kept thier acounts going how funny are these guys who post this stuff continually, I know there will be more people to claim this after blowing thier bankrolls but I am allowed to hope arent I? lol
Old 05-23-2005, 12:22 PM

A daytrader that loses at online poker. Amazing! I would have never guessed that a smart, risk-adverse person (as most daytraders are, you 9-to-5 suckers) could lose at online poker.