Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 11:44 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
damn

[/ QUOTE ]

this entire thread is best ever, i mean i was literally ROFL. and its not just the storyline, its the "hey we are not that little" reference to O's blog, there are posters who sounded genuinely upset....i mean LMAO this is best ever, AND ITS NOT CLOSE.

btw, is she 1L at UL this fall....too bad, i went lawschool near there, if i ran into her i may die of a heartattack.....lol....wait a minute i know a girl at UL law...hmmmm.....omg this is funny.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:45 PM

damn dude, that sucks how she found out about the post. I feel for you man, this girl is no good. Easiest way to solve the situation seems to be to just cut your losses right now.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn dude, that sucks how she found out about the post. I feel for you man, this girl is no good. Easiest way to solve the situation seems to be to just cut your losses right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they were already cut for him.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2005, 11:49 PM

Best [censored] thread ever hands down!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: By the way man...Muck it and play another hand.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:49 PM

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT A ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i was not so [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] (read: compooter illeterate)i would make one appear....please someone read this!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but there seems to be no way of fixing the situation on his behalf. However, there are many things that could be done to make the situation even worse than it already is.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but there seems to be no way of fixing the situation on his behalf. However, there are many things that could be done to make the situation even worse than it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure a nice inheritance or lucky lottery ticket could rectify the situation.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
damn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the extent of what i would say to her after she found out about OOT.

her : i don't appreciate being made fun of. you'll never get to "pound me like a hammer"
me : i never made fun of you or said anything negative, though i shouldn't have used "slept with". i am sorry you got stalked. it's my fault.
her : well, you are still a dbag
me : ibid
her : and a creep
me : i already apologized. i hope you can see that and perhaps give me another chance.
her : let's recap ...
me : let's summarize, if you don't stop acting like a tart you'll always be one. bye now.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
damn

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure she was waiting in fabulous anticipation to post that fabulous conversation on her fabulous blog the minute it started.

she kind of sucks, although you shouldn't have posted her picture and implied you had sex with her. but for someone so concerned about internet strangers seeing her picture, why does she have a blog with her picture in it ?

also "6.) I did enjoy Brians company and was going to hang out more to see how things worked out...but now...not so much."

i would ignore that, it was only said with the intention of hurting you. she said in the original blog she barely even called it a "date" because she didn't find you attractive.

move on. she is very mean to you and not worth it. she thinks she is way above you. and she thought this all along, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree totally with Gorie. She was extra mean and cold to Chuddo in the IM conversation because she knew that she'd be using it in her blog. The fact that Chuddo came off a little needy and whiney in the coversation made it that much juicier for her. Chuddo had this coming by posting her pic on here in the first place, as it was a guarantee that a few OOT stalkers would start trying to contact her, but this girl is a real piece of work. She seems very arrogant and a real drama queen.

She's what happens when little girls grow up watching too much "Sex in the City".
Closed Thread