Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

Yes, that's the conclusion that most come to. But we're mainly just throwing around all the anomalies that happened on 9/11 to get opinions and views. If you don't like hearing about this stuff, which a lot of people don't, then you don't have to read it. Your posts don't help us reach any conclusions though.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The U.S. government sets up a conspiracy to mass murder its citizens

[/ QUOTE ]

3000 people is a drop in the bucket compared to any other war they've marched unwilling or brainwashed soldiers into. (Sorry if that's a little insensitive)

[ QUOTE ]
This requires 100s of people to plan

None of these people or people that were approached to be part of the slaughter have a fit of conscience and come clean to the press

[/ QUOTE ]

It think you're overestimating just a tad. Even if it was hundreds, it would only be a select few who knew what was actually going on. Also, if they're convinced that their mission is for the "greater good", then it may just rest a little lighter on their conscience.

Casualties are just a calculated number when it comes to government and war.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:04 PM

As I said, conspiracy theory requires closing off most of common sense. Why would Silverstein say these things on television, especially in light of his supposed insurance windfall? It's always a good sign too when the revealing quotes have a pronoun and brackets.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As I said, conspiracy theory requires closing off most of common sense. Why would Silverstein say these things on television, especially in light of his supposed insurance windfall? It's always a good sign too when the revealing quotes have a pronoun and brackets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here, watch the video which is about halfway down the page, then quit making me do the research for you. It's not hard to go to google and type "Silverstein video 9/11."
Old 06-18-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here, watch the video which is about halfway down the page, then quit making me do the research for you. It's not hard to go to google and type "Silverstein video 9/11."

[/ QUOTE ]

You make me proud [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That evidence is ABSOLUTELY IRREFUTIBLE!!!!!! Rational, intelligent people simply cannot deny it. I would not be surprised at all if no one responds to that.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Oh I bet they'll think of a way. It's like all they wanna do is win an argument, as opposed to learning how crooked this world is.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Putting the Pentagon aside.....

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. You owe me your bankroll. I'm not letting you off that easy.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Putting the Pentagon aside.....

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. You owe me your bankroll. I'm not letting you off that easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. First of all, we never shook on it. Second, nothing's been proved - I think it's i'mpossible to come to a completely clear conclusion on the matter. Third, I thought you were "done" with this thread>?
Old 06-18-2005, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS Silverstein has been in litigation with the insurance companies over the claim. Don't you think that if there was any truth to the story, the insurance companies -- who leave no stone unturned in an attempt to find a reason to avoid an obligation, particularly one of this magnitude -- would have found something? Anything? But why should we get silly little facts get in the way.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS Silverstein has been in litigation with the insurance companies over the claim. Don't you think that if there was any truth to the story, the insurance companies -- who leave no stone unturned in an attempt to find a reason to avoid an obligation, particularly one of this magnitude -- would have found something? Anything? But why should we get silly little facts get in the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I don't know. But it doesn't matter, cuz he still said it.