Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Girl Advice Needed for a Pu$$y

[ QUOTE ]
She commented that she expected me to be saying I sent my resume in and wanted her to use her sucking up skills.

[/ QUOTE ]
That can wait til the 3rd date.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wanted to update you guys. I emailed her tonight letting her know I had a great time the other night, asked her out to dinner and for her phone number. 45 minutes later she emailed me back saying that she would love to go to dinner, and she's going out of town next week so it would have to be tomorrow or the week after when she's back.

I didn't mention the job at all and I think that hit her off guard... in a good way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She commented that she expected me to be saying I sent my resume in and wanted her to use her sucking up skills. I will let her know I already sent that in when I call her tomorrow. The outlook is good and I really appreciate the advice y'all gave!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

its time do, as they say in the south, GET 'ER DONE!!
Old 03-24-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The key is to treat them no different than you would one of your buddies. Joke around, tease them, say things that make you different from the average guy. Humor and confidence without being too cocky, that is what they like.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!! If you're looking for a girl to date, this is PERFECT advice. If you give up too much (in compliments, presents, etc.) too early, two things will happen:

1. they'll think you're a pussy (trust me).
2. they'll love you for it, but will expect more (directly proportional to the length of time you've been dating). They will eventually get bored with you being a pussy (trust me).

Clearly both options are -EV (due to your being a pussy). A separate strategy of confidence and independence (refraining from continuous compliments, etc.), along with flirting/humour, will make you so much more desireable to women. Women don't like "bad boys", they like men who can handle themselves.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, so last night...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm working on an email now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say????
Old 03-24-2005, 04:37 PM

If only she new u had a thread about her on what steps to take. She would really dig ur confidence then...

Good luck on the babe.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The key is to treat them no different than you would one of your buddies. Joke around, tease them, say things that make you different from the average guy. Humor and confidence without being too cocky, that is what they like.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!! If you're looking for a girl to date, this is PERFECT advice. If you give up too much (in compliments, presents, etc.) too early, two things will happen:

2. they'll love you for it, but will expect more (directly proportional to the length of time you've been dating). They will eventually get bored with you being a pussy (trust me).

Clearly both options are -EV (due to your being a pussy). A separate strategy of confidence and independence (refraining from continuous compliments, etc.), along with flirting/humour, will make you so much more desireable to women. Women don't like "bad boys", they like men who can handle themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^Smart, smart man.

You quoted something I said. I'd hate for someone to get the idea that Bluffoon said that. It was more than 2 words so it should have been easy to figure out.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:21 PM

HAHA

You can use that link for a lot of the replies too.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The key is to treat them no different than you would one of your buddies. Joke around, tease them, say things that make you different from the average guy. Humor and confidence without being too cocky, that is what they like. ---- siccjay

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^Smart, smart man.

You quoted something I said. I'd hate for someone to get the idea that Bluffoon said that. It was more than 2 words so it should have been easy to figure out.

[/ QUOTE ]