Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

My husband and I have got a relationship much like you described, Utah, and we couldn't be happier. We were childhood sweethearts and can't stand the thought of being without the other. So much of it boils down to respect and communication. Our kids are secure and happy even as most of their buddies have parents that are divorced.

But respect and happiness for us does not mean that we can do anything we want. My husband would meet with the ugly end of a shovel if he were trying to pick up girls online. And if I were trying to get with some guy and he gave me his blessings, I would loose every ounce of respect and wonder where his penis had crawled off to. Having a great marriage does not mean it has to be an open swingers club in order to show "respect" but different strokes, I guess.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And if I were trying to get with some guy and he gave me his blessings, I would loose every ounce of respect and wonder where his penis had crawled off to.

[/ QUOTE ]

classic.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:27 PM

What guy here doesn't beat it thinking about someone other that his wife/girlfriend. You all do, its a harmless little fantasie, and its no big deal. All his wife is doing at the moment is having alittle fantasie, its like reading a romance novel, only more interactive and probably more interesting for her. The internet is great because of the distance it allows you to have the fanatsies without hurting osmeone close to you. I will say though, Utah, that them meeting is blurring those boundries, i can understand accepting these things up to a point, but meeting in person is a whole different thing.

As to your original question, does fat matter? If this guy doesn't know what she looks like at all 9no pics, no description) then he has built her up in his mind, he wants her to be hot as hell. He would most likely be disappointed.
He would still nail her given the chance.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:36 PM

We changed almost immediately but it strengthened every month since.

At the point of divorce we were incredibly bitter. To be honest, I was a jackass. I worked my ass off at work so I thought it meant she had to take care of the house and me when I was home. Our typical day's conversation {scene - me sitting on the couch watching sports wife washing dishes behind me}

"Quiet, with the dishes I am watching TV"
"You need to help. the house is a mess...."
"I just worked 10 hours. Can you not nag me every f'ing 5 minutes"
"ahole"
"Bitch"

We had not slept in the same bed for a year and we had awful sex once a month. It was like "need to get off" sex with no kissing

It changed very oddly. One day, I wanted her to do a sexual favor for me. Her response word for word, "fxxx you. You want that then you buy me an expensive ring". So I did. I took her ring shopping and bought her a $3000 ring. Funny thing happened at the jewelry store - she was SO excited and bouncing around like this little girl. She has a smile on her face that I hadnt seen since we first went out. She kept grabbing my hand to hold." Instantly, she went from this dumpy wife to this mega hot chic. I loved it. So, that night I had this weird compulsion. I asked her to let me serve her - get her drinks and food on demand, massages, cleaning on demand" Oddly, it felt really natural.

Okay, here is the sappy "no balls" part. I asked her to be in charge and she agreed. She agreed to never nag and I agreed to do whatever she said, never to argue with her, and to treat her like a queen. We simply went from there are both of us have been estatically happy since. There were times at the start where she snapped at me or was in a bad mood. However, I just took it and never once retaliated and it never became an escalation like the past. Pretty soon, she stopped snapping and she never abused her power once.

The sex did not turn around quickly and it took many months. Again, I never complained and still treated her like a queen. Everything was at her pace. Her appetite grew slowly but it is now at a point where she is also crazed daily and she is very sexual. This was a woman I would have told you at one point is the lamest most non sexual girl on the planet. Funny how making a woman feel special and attactive and how always putting here in a good mood with increase her drive. lol.

So, the turnaround was almost instantanious from the point of fighting and bitterness. The love and sex grew over 6 months.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We changed almost immediately but it strengthened every month since.

At the point of divorce we were incredibly bitter. To be honest, I was a jackass. I worked my ass off at work so I thought it meant she had to take care of the house and me when I was home. Our typical day's conversation {scene - me sitting on the couch watching sports wife washing dishes behind me}

"Quiet, with the dishes I am watching TV"
"You need to help. the house is a mess...."
"I just worked 10 hours. Can you not nag me every f'ing 5 minutes"
"ahole"
"Bitch"

We had not slept in the same bed for a year and we had awful sex once a month. It was like "need to get off" sex with no kissing

It changed very oddly. One day, I wanted her to do a sexual favor for me. Her response word for word, "fxxx you. You want that then you buy me an expensive ring". So I did. I took her ring shopping and bought her a $3000 ring. Funny thing happened at the jewelry store - she was SO excited and bouncing around like this little girl. She has a smile on her face that I hadnt seen since we first went out. She kept grabbing my hand to hold." Instantly, she went from this dumpy wife to this mega hot chic. I loved it. So, that night I had this weird compulsion. I asked her to let me serve her - get her drinks and food on demand, massages, cleaning on demand" Oddly, it felt really natural.

Okay, here is the sappy "no balls" part. I asked her to be in charge and she agreed. She agreed to never nag and I agreed to do whatever she said, never to argue with her, and to treat her like a queen. We simply went from there are both of us have been estatically happy since. There were times at the start where she snapped at me or was in a bad mood. However, I just took it and never once retaliated and it never became an escalation like the past. Pretty soon, she stopped snapping and she never abused her power once.

The sex did not turn around quickly and it took many months. Again, I never complained and still treated her like a queen. Everything was at her pace. Her appetite grew slowly but it is now at a point where she is also crazed daily and she is very sexual. This was a woman I would have told you at one point is the lamest most non sexual girl on the planet. Funny how making a woman feel special and attactive and how always putting here in a good mood with increase her drive. lol.

So, the turnaround was almost instantanious from the point of fighting and bitterness. The love and sex grew over 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she make you pee sitting down?

Just kidding. Hope this continues to work.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:46 PM

If you're happy Utah, then that's great. The issue many guys here have is that they wouldn't be happy with the seemingly agreed upon inequality.

If you're both on the same level and both treat each other amazingly, that's awesome in my eyes. But I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I give someone everything, and they give back any less. That's how I am, and how many are...

I'm skeptical about the "would be happy if she was happy" kind of situation when it comes to another guy physically. I have no problem with someone I love thinking brad pitt is hot, or being turned on by muscles or whatever. I would definitely have a problem with the act though...

Anyway, good luck, I hope you're 100% happy through and through and not covering up or hiding something deep inside. If you're being honest and you really are truly happy then that's amazing and congratulations.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:47 PM

Utah,

I think this is much more simple than we all realized.

You're whipped.

-Fink
Old 12-02-2005, 01:51 PM

Utah - was curious to come back to this thread this morning to hear you expound. Really interesting take on marriage. I wish you luck. Just thought you'd find this interesting - the #1 reason (according to several surveys I've seen) people get divorced = contempt / loss of respect for their partner. Please don't let it get to that point (sounds like you might be headed down that road). Best,

-Al
Old 12-02-2005, 01:53 PM

Utah,

You're not a husband, you're a pet. Best of luck.

Jay
Old 12-02-2005, 01:58 PM

I haven't been following the thread and I'm not going to read throught the whole thing, so I'm sure that this has been said, but my answer is:

Incredibly important. A deal breaker to say the least.

-Jihad