Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

I emailed them two days ago and got the call today. Their offer was actually quite good. $450 for 10,000 raked hands. I don't know how much value is added by trading points for cash, but I am reasonably satisfied with the offer.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got my phone-call btw.
30k hands for $1250.
About 4.2 cents/hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude sweet That sounds pretty good much improved at least from the last offer-sounds like 5 or 6 cents is'nt too far behind if you played there consistently month-in month out.

I've emailed these monkeys 3 times and gotten no response ...I played there everyday for 2 years from late 2002 to late 2004 before I bailed for EuroBet...every fuggin day and I'm being ignored.
I have other options ..I'll wait maybe one or two more weeks to hear back from them.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:41 PM

are you e-mailing the bonus@pp address or the vip address?

some were saying that the bonus@pp address wasn't going to work.

I'm sure you are including info along the lines of "I am a high-volume player who plays 50k or more hands per month combined at a variety of sites and I am interested in bringing that amount of play exclusively to party" or something like that.....but I guess I am reminding you (or others) to try to do that anyway).

Keep playing at whatever sites you want to play and send the occasional e-mail 'feeler' to them to try to get a call-back.

Also - they aren't too hot on e-mailing imo.
It's been mostly phone-calls with me.

Make sure you give them your phone # and a good time of day for them to call you.
The VIP-club reps are big on that.

Finally - make sure you don't have unknown type calls blocked on your phone somehow.
Since it's an iternational call it shows up as +44 or +35 or something (and then the rest of the number) on my caller-id on my cell

The '+' part is how I know it's from them since I have never gotten that from any other calls.

good luck.

Yes - I'm reasonably pleased with the increase.
If it had been the same as last mth (2.5 or whatever) then they wouldn't be seeing a whole lot of me.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:48 PM

yes I've emailed the vip email address and talked to one rep a few weeks ago for an hour but no one has called me back.. grr

thnx for the info..I'll try and call them again this week.

Have they given you the VIP customer service phone number yet?
Old 11-02-2005, 07:51 PM

I havent read the whole thread but I cant immagine anyone got anything anywhere near this bad. I play 3/6 full and they offered me $100 for 12k raked hands. Anyone get a worse offer than that??
Old 11-02-2005, 07:51 PM

I have tried e-mailing bot the bonus and VIP addresses at Party, and have gotten piddly squat back for the last two weeks. I am not a high-roller like some people in this thread, but I figured 15k hands at 2/4 and 3/6 woudl have some value to them, given the offers other low-limit players have gotten... I guess they do not want my business. :shrug:

-K
Old 11-02-2005, 07:53 PM

so I said anywhere from 5K to 10K

do you play this now? or equivalent juice in the SnG's??

i'm asking because i RARELY play potty, but might as well ask for something.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Signed up with an affiliate?

Wonder if that matters. They might give you more if you're not under an affiliate.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:24 PM

my first e-mail had my VIP-rep's number on it but it was an international number so I'm not going to use it.

Other than that...no, I don't have any number for the VIP-club that I can call. But I haven't tried to find one either.

to the other poster - yes, I am guessing that $100 for 12k hands is about as bad as it gets.
Someone posted $100 for 8k hands...but you have successfully 'one-upped' him.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:20 PM

I talked to the rep for awhile last night and found him to be a nige guy and generally informative.

I was offered something for 20k hands, but settled on 15k for 675 (this was proportional to whatever the 20k hand offer was).

He explained that while they would pay proportionally, it could effect you negatively for next month if you didn't meet whatever goal you set.

He also explained, IMO genuinely, that they weren't sure yet where all this bonus mess was going to take them/us.

We talked about Empire, Poker Stars, etc.

I told him (since I am a winning player and not just a bonus hound [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]) that I will play wherever I can make the most money.

FWIW I play pretty much 20/40 or 30/60 and rarely play more than one table.

-SC