Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: is there a positive correllation between wealthy men and above average looking wives
yes 47 87.04%
no 7 12.96%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: French fries and salt.

[ QUOTE ]
Mayo is too heavy and greasy. You've already got the burger for that. Mayo contributes nothing good flavor wise and adds extra slop and heaviness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding!

Not to mention soggy. Mayo makes things soggy. [censored], I think I'm gonna puke.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mayo is too heavy and greasy. You've already got the burger for that. Mayo contributes nothing good flavor wise and adds extra slop and heaviness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding!

Not to mention soggy. Mayo makes things soggy. [censored], I think I'm gonna puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things:

1) you changed your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

2) wtf are you guys doing with the mayo? Mayo, if applied properly, in a thin coating, does not make a burger soggy. It makes it tasty.

What I do is mix ketchup, mustard, and mayo all together then coat the burger bun lightly. Add some jalapenos or tabasco and you're set. YUM. I think I'll get a burger for lunch today, no need to hold the mayo. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Context takes too long.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without context, you sound like a moron. What I don't get is you suggest that you like fries salty (because, you think deep frying them makes them salty) but you think it's weird then to adjust the saltiness to meet personal preferences? That's odd.

I like salty fries. Often salt doesn't stick to the fries good enough. Solution: salt the ketchup.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:42 PM

1) I will be rotating pics of the lovely M. Theuriau for a while.

2) I've just always hated mayo. In my strange opinion, the only things that belong on a burger are cheese (be it cheddar, bleu or american), bacon, and occasionally carmelized onions.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like salty fries. Often salt doesn't stick to the fries good enough. Solution: salt the ketchup.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is f'in genius.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2) I've just always hated mayo. In my strange opinion, the only things that belong on a burger are cheese (be it cheddar, bleu or american), bacon, and occasionally carmelized onions.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) She's fine.

2) bleu cheese on a burger is sacrilege in my opinion, but to each their own, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2) bleu cheese on a burger is sacrilege in my opinion, but to each their own, I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, there are few things better in life than a medium-rare burger with a black peppercorn crust, bleu cheese, and two bacon slices. Okay, there is...four bacon slices.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) She's fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue cheese burgers are f'in delicious. What next? You don't like blue cheese potato chips?
Old 10-26-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) She's fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue cheese burgers are f'in delicious. What next? You don't like blue cheese potato chips?

[/ QUOTE ]

bleu cheese is an abomination before God. I prefer my cheese not taste like what I imagine dirty sweaty gym socks taste like.

But as I said, that's just me. Call it delicious if feel you must, call me a freak, whatever, I don't like the stuff.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:59 PM

You are in ATL right? Go to Buckhead Diner and have the potato chips w/ blue cheese. If you do not like them, I will reimburse you for them and a sandwich or something IndieMattie style (via PokerStars transfer).