Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
LOL - What a bunch of nieve idiots. You can find my name at fulltiltpoker.com website, scroll down the left side, i won a seat to the wsop main event. I am famous at that site for beating many of the pros at 10 20 & 25 50 NL, when my account was new , I made 50k there in 4 weeks, Once the beats start coming im gone, It happens everytime. Im trying to a justice for the poker community. Anytime you want to play me live, give me your contact info. Im probably one of the best live cash players in the world. Just trying to tell the truth about online play thats all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now the mafia run poker sites know where to find you. Watch your back at the WSOP. Chris Ferguson may throw a few cards at your head.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know what that is or where it came from, but it looks like all SNG tournament play, I dont play tourneys very much, I play ring cash games, that looks great, but i dont know where i came from or where you got it. I'm a border line mathmatical genious (my reason for playing cards) & i can tell you that the math doesnt add up on these online sites. The players at Party poker are dreadful, yet still cant win. I have enough sense to figure out when the deck stacked against me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your grammar sucks, though. And you certainly aren't a spelling champ.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ripped, Im well aware of that, I have a 6 max starting hand chart with exactly which hands are mathmatically correct to play from wich positions & what you should be calling raises with etc. or coming in raising with, most are fold or raise situations. I rarely limp these games, im raising or folding. Most players should be profitable just sticking to this because the players are so bad, Im a very good short handed player or ring & considermyself as good as anyone. There are no leaks in my game that i know of, just up against rigged poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a pro. What do you need a chart for.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:25 PM

I've played a bunch with stockman, and he actually is good. I don't know why he thinks online poker is rigged though lol. I know that he DID lose like 28k in one day getting raped by the pros at 25/50 nl though.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stockman,

I think you found a friend: http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/274804/RIGGED.pdf

I wonder where that PP guide was...I saw it a while ago, you might be interested to read it, it's somewhere in this forum explaining why PP is rigged...Mabye if you read it, you can find the secrets of PP, and I'm sure one of us will allow you to pratice your technique against us.

Btw, love your spelling, I swear, the look on my face when I read the words from a genius is from the gas :-P

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way to reverse the curse is to change your screen name. I'd suggest changing it to "PartyIsRiggd", but I think it's taken.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:27 PM

Default you dont say...

so you arent going to show us the results of all the "research" you have done?

rj
Old 05-11-2005, 03:29 PM

human beings really can get this stupid? wow, im sure youre one of the best players in the world because you said you are. cant question that one...

rj
Old 05-11-2005, 03:31 PM

uhhh, i can, pm me and ill send you pages of documents showing i am a winning player...

rj
Old 05-11-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JR, You can go to full tilt & ask anyone at the site who I am at the big limits. They all know me. I started with $250 there & turned to 50K in 4 weeks playing 2 4 NL, 5 10 NL & some limit games.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is all...
Old 05-11-2005, 03:42 PM

i wanna see the big studies "you've did..."

rj