Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

[ QUOTE ]
Well go look at the thread(vince mentions the thread name in this origianl thread post) i was banned for and tell me if i deserved to get banned? I was accused of trolling because i replied to people who posted to me. Mind you they insulted me almost all of them. I mind you did not insult or go down to there level, just defend myself, yet was banned. The thread wasn't even deleted nor were the insults.

Then look at the many posts on the wpt where they constantly call me and vince insulting names and see how many were banned. Look at threads with locks on them and notice he likes to lock mine over no reasons while leaving ones that deserve locks or deletions. Then get back to me. And regardless whether you like me or not try to be fair and really look at them. If you can honestly comeback and say dynasty didn't unfairly ban me i will be shocked. Whether we like each other or not, the moderator should not be biased when deciding who he will punish to settle his perosnal scores. Be aware of this because if you ever do something dynasty doesn't like you may be added to his list of people he will unfairly ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're trying to say is that 1) Dynasty has never said he doesn't like and and 2) You have no proof that he banned you because he doesn't like you.

And like JustinA said I was banned for two days, and I felt it was completely fair.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Vince:

[ QUOTE ]
Seinfeld had to pleased NBC's censors; we have to please 2+2s moderators. Sienfeld's use of the term was clearly for the sake of comedy; Vince's was mean-spirited.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought of the hilarious "Soup Nazi" after I posted above a few days ago but clearly it was different in the Sienfeld episode. In addition to the comedic effect, it wasn't directed at a real person. The word "Nazi" should never be directed at a real person unless he is in fact a Nazi.

~ Rick
Old 07-29-2005, 05:10 PM

Because dynasty wont let me let it go. He continues this war even when i wave white flag at him all the time. he was so out of line to ban me. Difference is your friends probaly got banned for something appropriate. Like slashing insults and namecalling mine and vince's way. I did nothing wrong and got banned. I had let it go btw. Dynasty brought me back in with his comments here. Why do you only ask me why i continue this? He is the one continuing it. He deserves punishment for misusing his power and acting very unprofessional. So its supposed to be ok for dynasty to get away with this and me get punished? Why? Again i have waved the white flags to him many times and he spits at them. So why should i drop it if thats his reaction?

Really i could care less what he or anybopdy else thinks. I know i'm right. I'm not seriously upset. It just annoys me when things like dynasty get away wioth there actions. he should be repremanded.

I will end this stuff very soon though. I am so sick of this. All dynasty has to do is stop criticizng me and making up lies and i will let it go. I'm sorry you have to listen to this. But you know just as easily as you tell me to let this go, you could also not read this stuff. Why can't you let it go? I've been trying to let it go. Did you see i didnt say anything about him for days til he starting opneing his mouth again. He should be very quiet and keep a low profile(as he is in the wrong and should be worried of losing his prestigious job) instead continues to make lies.

Soon i will be less invovled in the wpt forum and only post once in awhile as that might limit my having to deal with dynasty. And start making constructive replies in the mtt and mid to high stakes forums. You will be very proud of me lol. Just kididng by the last comment. Lighten up bro. Why do you dislike me so much?
Old 07-29-2005, 05:16 PM

I'm sure you ban was fair. As you like to fire insults all the time. What got nyou banned? The problem is my ban wasn't fair. Just because your might have been doesn't mean mine was. For instance someone does a post you blankety blank blank blank. you the biggest blah blah blah. he deserves banning. Then take someone who is doing nothing more than replying to people who have sent him a post. Doing it without insults getting banned also. This would be considered an unfair banning. This is what happend to me. If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!
Old 07-29-2005, 05:20 PM

Mean spirited or not it was an exxaggeration and not cause for you saying he should be banned for life. That is ridiculous.

The moderators used to just ask for a modicum of civility and decorum. Now they want to be your daddy and punish you until you do and say exactly how they think.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:24 PM

I didn't say he should be banned. I said I would have banned him. His subsequent posts, though, now make me feel I should have said he should be banned.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:34 PM

"If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!"

The defense rests.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you ban was fair. As you like to fire insults all the time. What got nyou banned? The problem is my ban wasn't fair. Just because your might have been doesn't mean mine was. For instance someone does a post you blankety blank blank blank. you the biggest blah blah blah. he deserves banning. Then take someone who is doing nothing more than replying to people who have sent him a post. Doing it without insults getting banned also. This would be considered an unfair banning. This is what happend to me. If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have anything to do with anything?

Its like you're trying to argue with air.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you dislike me so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What from my post made you think that? Maybe things would be easier for you to deal with on this forum if you didn't just assume everyone was against you, attacking you, and out to get you.

You are clearly spending a lot of energy on a relatively meaningless issue. Why bother? That's all I was saying.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:01 PM

atleast smoothcall got a PM/s before he got banned.....

Instead I get flamed for absolutely no reason by Sponger, come up with some (pretty lame) insults back and the next thing I know I'm banned.

Did I deserve it? Probably, I used some words I probably shouldn't have used.

Do I think it was fair? No, you should be able to defend youself on the fourm without whining to the moderator.

But I don't make the rules,

-Danger
Closed Thread