Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Yeah, Cernis

I understand that he destroyed evidence, and this is wrong. I am not saying his actions had honor and not saying that it is behavior becoming a military officer. Simply destroying evidence is not admission of guilt, though it makes it look suspicious. I think the he should certainly have taken more responsibility for HIS actions that WERE wrong, but I am NOT sure the he is solely and primarily responsible.

I don't necessarily believe his lies, however his accusations on the Italian aviation agencies have, to my knowledge, gone uncorrected by said agencies. I don't believe that people have a right to indiscriminately kill, that you would suggest that shows your ignorance. To then introduce the Nazi aspect is predictable and incredibly ignorant as well.

You are jumping to incredible conclusions. You are assigning blame to the American and NONE to the Italians who MAY be partly cuplable. You are disgusting.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Re: Italian public angry

[ QUOTE ]
Brave moment in Italian history? You mean running away, shirking your responsibilities, and pretending the rest of the world isn't your problem.

You think politics in Europe are based on morals? Why aren't French troops in Darfur right now? Bullshit. Europe basis its politics on the same self-interest realist approach it has for decades. They aren't against Iraq cause thier better people, thier against Iraq because they know we'll do it anyway, it appeases thier local Muslim population, and its cheaper and easier to do nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good reply.