no worries, just forgot to include it
grrouchie
not the most creative fish in the barrell
Old 03-08-2005, 01:12 PM

Default Re: A bounty for the BW \"clique\"

Perhaps a new thread should be made...**The OFFICIAL bounty list**

Where people can makes posts easy to see like..With actual paradise names

-Knock out VinnyDaFish get a T-Shirt

-Knock out Microbob (his actual username here) with k7 43 or whatever other 6,000 hands he posted and say, MY CAT IS STUPID [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] or whatever the rules were get $30..

Whoever actually made bounties could do this. I hate official threads #1, and I am not offering crap on myself #2 so I'm not doin it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2005, 01:25 PM

AngryCola if you are, or for that matter anyone is going to make a text file with all the bounties either send it my way, or to someone else (jurollo@yahoo.com), and someone can load it on the web so people can load it up with their web browser or save it to their hard drive. I will check my mail before the tourney and post it on my craptacular geocities account, unless someone has better web space.
~Justin
Old 03-08-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: TOEJAM Offilcal Thread. *Buckets of Bounties*

I'm so happy about all the bounties, I can use it as an excuse for my fishy play. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2005, 02:40 PM

Dear Granny:

You know I have worshiped you from afar! ok I do have a fetish for older-older women.

lol - no seriously. I had the shirt made up for a AC trip about a month ago. Now I wear it every time I go.

After strenuous research, my lawyer informed me that the copy right contained a "stalker" loop hole.

Granny, if you want to market that bad-boys, we'd could retire in a year!

To the winner of the shirt: If you put it on E-bay ... I get 45% of the profit plus the money I originally put out (including shipping and handling and the 4 guiness it took to help me think of the shirt.)
Old 03-08-2005, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To the winner of the shirt: If you put it on E-bay ... I get 45% of the profit plus the money I originally put out (including shipping and handling and the 4 guiness it took to help me think of the shirt.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, goldenpalace would pay a FORTUNE for this baby, Vinny I am coming after you, then we can both retire on GP's dime!
~Justin
Old 03-08-2005, 03:23 PM

Another question about tonight. Does the final table get flown to Paradise to compete live for the TOEJAM title on TV? If not, it is a thought for next time Granny.
~Justin
Old 03-08-2005, 03:23 PM

And one more question, this one serious though. Does Paradise let you rebuy immediately like Stars, or is it after you bust?
~Justin
Old 03-08-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And one more question, this one serious though. Does Paradise let you rebuy immediately like Stars, or is it after you bust?
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken from paradisepoker.com:

[ QUOTE ]
Re-buys are allowed at anytime up until the beginning of the first break of the tournament. A re-buy gives the player the opportunity to purchase more chips if they choose to do so. A player with 1,500 in chips or less can pro-actively request a re-buy by clicking the icon in the top left corner of the table screen at anytime re-buys are eligible and purchase another 1,500 in chips. In the event a player loses all his chips and re-buys are still eligible, the player will get a pop-up window that will give him 60 seconds to decide whether he wishes to re-buy or not. In the event he does not re-buy, he will be eliminated from the tournament. After the start of the first break there will be no more re-buys allowed.

One Add-on is offered to every player at the first break no matter how many chips he has. Each player may purchase an additional 2,500 chips for the same amount as the original buy-in. As is typical with most Add-on tournaments, players will receive a premium in chips (2,500) as incentive for more players to add-on. After the first break there will be no more Add-ons allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-08-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just so you know granny reg is open now, 8 hours prior to event. As I just got in.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

dang, nice spot!!

ok peoples. we have only 4 people registered that are not bounty folks.

register your fishybutts NOW