Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2004, 09:55 PM

Default Truely twisted.

"The men were seated throughout the plane pretending to be strangers."

Gee, that must mean since they had been assigned seats seperately, that they didn't yell and wave at each other -- "Hey ABDUL, I'm sitting over here!"

"Once airborne, they began congregating in groups of two or three"

Gee, that pretending to be stranger gig, didn't last long. Seems like they stopped as soon as they were airborne, and did what people traveling together and getting assigned seperate seats do -- Congregate together!

"stood nearly the entire flight,"

Yep, when was the last time you flew coach? I stood on my last trip to Vegas almost the entire time, to save my knees. (and I congregated with another guy a couple of rows up, who also stood most of the trip).

"and consecutively filed in and out of bathrooms at different intervals,"

Ever seen an airline bathroom? Now it would be really strange if two or three got into it at the same time! You have to use it consecutively.

"raising concern among passengers and flight attendants, Mrs. Jacobsen said."

As we have learned the concern of the flight attendants was the hysterics of Mrs. Jacobsen blowing flight marshall's cover. The concern of the passengers was probably that they were flying with a crazy lady, or they were Fox News listeners.

"One man took a McDonald's bag into the bathroom, then passed it off to another passenger upon returning to his seat."

Drugs? After Shave? Who knows? Maybe he just wanted the other guy to throw it away? Taking a paper bag to the restroom -- WOW!

"When the pilot announced the plane was cleared for landing and to fasten seat belts, seven men jumped up in unison and went to different bathrooms."

SAME EXACT THING Happens on every flight I have flown. As I already pointed out, all 7 couldn't have gone to the same bathroom, now could they.

THIS BEHAVIOR IS A WEAK CASE. AND YOUR FALSE DOCUMENTATION WAS FALSE ALSO. Do you cry "Fire!" in crowded theaters if some one lights a cig?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:00 PM

Default One more time, read slowly.

Gee, that must mean since they had been assigned seats seperately, that they didn't yell and wave at each other -- "Hey ABDUL, I'm sitting over here!"

Gee, that pretending to be stranger gig, didn't last long. Seems like they stopped as soon as they were airborne, and did what people traveling together and getting assigned seperate seats do -- Congregate together!

Yep, when was the last time you flew coach? I stood on my last trip to Vegas almost the entire time, to save my knees. (and I congregated with another guy a couple of rows up, who also stood most of the trip).

Ever seen an airline bathroom? Now it would be really strange if two or three got into it at the same time! You have to use it consecutively.

As we have learned the concern of the flight attendants was the hysterics of Mrs. Jacobsen blowing flight marshall's cover. The concern of the passengers was probably that they were flying with a crazy lady, or they were Fox News listeners.

"One man took a McDonald's bag into the bathroom, then passed it off to another passenger upon returning to his seat."

Drugs? After Shave? Who knows? Maybe he just wanted the other guy to throw it away? Taking a paper bag to the restroom -- WOW!

"When the pilot announced the plane was cleared for landing and to fasten seat belts, seven men jumped up in unison and went to different bathrooms."

SAME EXACT THING Happens on every flight I have flown. As I already pointed out, all 7 couldn't have gone to the same bathroom, now could they.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE FLOWN?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:04 PM

Default Non-Hysterical Facts

One more time, viewed Non-Hysterically.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE FLOWN?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:08 PM

Default Trying To Keep An Open Mind

To all of the above, add the fact of the finger drawn across the throat and mouthed word "no". Add the fact that they initially pretended not to know each other.

Add the fact that the lead singer wrote a song glorifying Palestinian martys and ending with the common suicide bomber exclamation just before detonation, "Alluhah Akbar!". Add the fact that they are all in the highest demographic risk group for terrorism.

Put it all together and to me it looks considerably less than "perfectly normal". But it might be. I have an open mind about it. Apparently, though, your mind is already made up.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:11 PM

Default Please Stop Wasting Space Reposting Same Exact Post Three Times

What a waste of space.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Trying To Keep An Open Mind

"To all of the above, add the fact of the finger drawn across the throat and mouthed word "no". Add the fact that they initially pretended not to know each other."

I already addressed this noise. Mouthed word 'No'? I thought they spoke arabic? But they mouth in English? Fellow passenger could have asked if he wanted a magazine, and he mouthed "no" in response. More hysteria.

Finger across the throat? Isn't that a common gesture for musicians? Are you sure? Maybe it was an itch. More Hysteria.

"Add the fact that the lead singer wrote a song glorifying Palestinian martys and ending with the common suicide bomber exclamation just before detonation, "Alluhah Akbar!".

Repeatedly proven false. You are really stretching here. No such thing. "Alluhah Akbar" is a common phrase much like "fair and balanced". Sorry thanks for playing, please try again.

"Add the fact that they are all in the highest demographic risk group for terrorism."

This seems to be their only true "crime".
Old 08-02-2004, 10:19 PM

Default Re: Trying To Keep An Open Mind

You are apparently incapable of putting all of the above small facts together to come up with a higher than average risk assessment. Good luck to you.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:24 PM

Default Please stop posting the same falsehoods.

Passengers did not act strangely to a normal human observer.
Passengers did not write songs glorify suicide bombers.
Passengers did not have false identification.
Passengers were on legitimate business trip.

Aren't there some beds you can hunt commies under?
Old 08-02-2004, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Please stop posting the same falsehoods.

"Passengers did not act strangely to a normal human observer.
"

So the federal officials' characterization of it as "strange" should be completely discounted.

"Passengers did not write songs glorify suicide bombers."

Believe what you want. I'd lay odds that that pop song he wrote which glorified Palestinian martyrs was inclusive of suicide bombers. Furthermore you cannot claim that it wasn't, only that it might not have been.

"Passengers did not have false identification."

There was ample reason for initial concern because the visas appeared to be expired.

"Passengers were on legitimate business trip."

Maybe that is the whole story. Maybe they were "probing for weaknesses" too, or something else.

"Aren't there some beds you can hunt commies under?"

Yeah, yours probably.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Terrorists Scouting Airplanes for New Attacks

Having read the entire thread, what I'm most concerned about is not whether this woman was right or wrong in her fears, but about the guy trying to pry the mirror off in the bathroom.

I cannot find anything to corroborate this story.

If this story is untrue, the entire theory about "dry runs" is in question.

If the story is true, why haven't I heard it elsewhere?

If the story is true, and I haven't heard it elsewhere, then is there an effort being made to keep it quiet?