Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Eddie Guerrero Dead

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah really man you shouldnt talk till you know the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Eddie was a good man

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] do you know? Were you guys good buddies? If you don't want other people having an opinion of him, then shut your own mouth.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] do you know? Were you guys good buddies? If you don't want other people having an opinion of him, then shut your own mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wasnt good buddies with him but I have watched wrestling since I was a kid and I know he was a good person. If this is some lame attempt to look cool on a message board you have failed. Have a nice day!
Old 11-15-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if anyone taped the show, please PM me as I would like to obtain a copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded both the tribute and the RAW performance, I can rehost if there is enough interest.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if anyone taped the show, please PM me as I would like to obtain a copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded both the tribute and the RAW performance, I can rehost if there is enough interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 03:53 PM

WWE.com has released information about the cause of death and you can find it here.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WWE.com has released information about the cause of death and you can find it here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Heart failure makes sense, its all those steroids. remember how jacked he would look one week on nitro, and then small 2 weeks later? so sad.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wasnt good buddies with him but I have watched wrestling since I was a kid and I know he was a good person. If this is some lame attempt to look cool on a message board you have failed. Have a nice day!

[/ QUOTE ]

How was I trying to look cool? I don't have a problem with wrestling. I've watched it before...even paid a cover charge at a sports joint to watch Raw with friends. My point was, you attacked someone who voiced an opinion based on prior facts (he used to be a drug an alcohol junkie). You said he shouldn't talk because he didn't know the guy, and here you are claiming that you KNOW he was a good person. You're just being stupid.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:03 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Heart failure makes sense, its all those steroids. remember how jacked he would look one week on nitro, and then small 2 weeks later? so sad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I really think he was the poster boy for steroids. I can't come up with anyone who put on more mass.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:21 PM

but I have watched wrestling since I was a kid and I know he was a good person.

lolololololololololloololol
Old 11-15-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was I trying to look cool? I don't have a problem with wrestling. I've watched it before...even paid a cover charge at a sports joint to watch Raw with friends. My point was, you attacked someone who voiced an opinion based on prior facts (he used to be a drug an alcohol junkie). You said he shouldn't talk because he didn't know the guy, and here you are claiming that you KNOW he was a good person. You're just being stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the one who is being silly here. The guy was claiming that he was a drugie right now but the FACT is he was clean for the last 4 years. Thats what I was saying. Have a nice day!