Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Greg's back to back performances in the WSOP ME become the greatest ever poker achievement when...
If he wins 110 28.06%
Not even if he wins 20 5.10%
Top 3 27 6.89%
Top 5 18 4.59%
Final Table 185 47.19%
Already achieved it by making the top 30 32 8.16%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday...

[ QUOTE ]
For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff. Probably the only thing in this thread worth reading.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:51 PM

Don't know why I am reading lamest thread ever and certainly do not know why I make a serious reply [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

If Jake went between a man and his woman and that meant that that man lost or nearly lost his woman, it shows that the relationship was/is doomed to failure anyway and it could just as well happened with the mailman or one of her colleagues.

Trying to "protect" your girlfriend from being hit on by others and getting angry on others that do it, is so 7th grade; it is not like Jake is his long time loyal friend or anything.

Every man has the right to take a shot at getting good pussy.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know why I am reading lamest thread ever and certainly do not know why I make a serious reply [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

If Jake went between a man and his woman and that meant that that man lost or nearly lost his woman, it shows that the relationship was/is doomed to failure anyway and it could just as well happened with the mailman or one of her colleagues.

Trying to "protect" your girlfriend from being hit on by others and getting angry on others that do it, is so 7th grade; it is not like Jake is his long time loyal friend or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

So every woman on earth is fair game for every man on earth to hit on? We're trying to hold a civilization together here. Terrible post.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So every woman on earth is fair game for every man on earth to hit on? We're trying to hold a civilization together here. Terrible post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not somebody drunk, related to you, together with your friend, ex of your friend etc. etc.. But, if the woman is in a good relationship she turns him down, you can not base a relationship on making sure that nobody hits on her, you have to build it on love and trust. If this incident destroyed or damaged the relationship it shows that she was not fully happy in the first place. Not being sexist here, this goes both ways.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is completely unneccessary IMO. This is PITTM's only offense, and he gets the chop. This banning just reeks of trigger happiness

[/ QUOTE ]

it's super weak to say this thread is lame enough to get banned over but not lame enough to get locked.

bwana
Old 11-06-2005, 12:07 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is completely unneccessary IMO. This is PITTM's only offense, and he gets the chop. This banning just reeks of trigger happiness

[/ QUOTE ]

it's super weak to say this thread is lame enough to get banned over but not lame enough to get locked.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. here's the thought process "this is a terrible thread. complete waste of time due to lack of content, and only exists to bash another poster. it is mean and shouldn't even have been posted to begin with. let's ban the person who started it. HOWEVER i think we better keep the thread around since it seems potentially interesting, and seems like a popular thread right now..."
Old 11-06-2005, 12:09 AM

Preach the truth, brother. I'm no advocate of pursuing spoken-for 'tang, but the fact is, if it works, it wasn't meant to be. I wish my dipshit roommate could understand this.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He most certainly is. I've been getting stuff from him on his mobile IM all day. For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats because hes a lying POS?

and psycho, lets not forget that.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.. here's the thought process "this is a terrible thread. complete waste of time due to lack of content, and only exists to bash another poster. it is mean and shouldn't even have been posted to begin with. let's ban the person who started it. HOWEVER i think we better keep the thread around since it seems potentially interesting, and seems like a popular thread right now..."

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dont like locking threads which already have a bunch of posts. personal preference. I do like banning people though.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He most certainly is. I've been getting stuff from him on his mobile IM all day. For the record, he claims to have no idea what any of you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats because hes a lying POS?

and psycho, lets not forget that.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK you clearly know something. Details!
Closed Thread